- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 786759, 20 pages
(Photo)electrochemical Methods for the Determination of the Band Edge Positions of TiO2-Based Nanomaterials
1Faculty of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Ruhr University Bochum, Universitätstr 150, NC4/073, D-44780 Bochum, Germany
2Materials Research Department, Ruhr University Bochum, D-44801 Bochum, Germany
3Research Department Interfacial Systems Chemistry, Ruhr University Bochum, D-44801 Bochum, Germany
Received 30 September 2011; Accepted 15 December 2011
Academic Editor: Konstantin Neyman
Copyright © 2011 Radim Beranek. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Michal Bledowski, Lidong Wang, Ayyappan Ramakrishnan, Angelique Betard, Oleksiy V. Khavryuchenko, and Radim Beranek, “Visible-Light Photooxidation of Water to Oxygen at Hybrid TiO2-Polyheptazin e Photoanodes with Photodeposited Co-Pi (CoOx) Cocatalyst,” Chemphyschem, vol. 13, no. 12, pp. 3018–3024, 2012.
- T. Jesper Jacobsson, and Tomas Edvinsson, “Photoelectrochemical Determination of the Absolute Band Edge Positions as a Function of Particle Size for ZnO Quantum Dots,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 116, no. 29, pp. 15692–15701, 2012.
- Thomas Berger, Damián Monllor-Satoca, Milena Jankulovska, Teresa Lana-Villarreal, and Roberto Gómez, “The Electrochemistry of Nanostructured Titanium Dioxide Electrodes,” ChemPhysChem, vol. 13, no. 12, pp. 2824–2875, 2012.
- Marta Haro, Leticia F. Velasco, and Conchi O. Ania, “Carbon-mediated photoinduced reactions as a key factor in the photocatalyti c performance of C/TiO2,” Catalysis Science & Technology, vol. 2, no. 11, pp. 2264–2272, 2012.
- Ayyappan Ramakrishnan, Susann Neubert, Bastian Mei, Jennifer Strunk, Lidong Wang, Michal Bledowski, Martin Muhler, and Radim Beranek, “Enhanced performance of surface-modified TiO2 photocatalysts prepared via a visible-light photosynthetic route,” Chemical Communications, vol. 48, no. 68, pp. 8556, 2012.
- Michal Bledowski, Lidong Wang, Ayyappan Ramakrishnan, and Radim Beranek, “TiO2-polyheptazine hybrid photoanodes: Effect of cocatalysts and external b ias on visible light-driven water splitting,” Journal of Materials Research, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 411–417, 2013.
- Ulugbek Shaislamov, and Bee Lyong Yang, “Single crystalline TiO2 nanorods with enhanced visible light activity for solar hydrogen generation,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 38, no. 33, pp. 14180–14188, 2013.
- Roland Marschall, Julia Soldat, and Michael Wark, “Enhanced photocatalytic hydrogen generation from barium tantalate composites,” Photochemical & Photobiological Sciences, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 671, 2013.