- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 786759, 20 pages
(Photo)electrochemical Methods for the Determination of the Band Edge Positions of TiO2-Based Nanomaterials
1Faculty of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Ruhr University Bochum, Universitätstr 150, NC4/073, D-44780 Bochum, Germany
2Materials Research Department, Ruhr University Bochum, D-44801 Bochum, Germany
3Research Department Interfacial Systems Chemistry, Ruhr University Bochum, D-44801 Bochum, Germany
Received 30 September 2011; Accepted 15 December 2011
Academic Editor: Konstantin Neyman
Copyright © 2011 Radim Beranek. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [18 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Michal Bledowski, Lidong Wang, Ayyappan Ramakrishnan, Angelique Betard, Oleksiy V. Khavryuchenko, and Radim Beranek, “Visible-Light Photooxidation of Water to Oxygen at Hybrid TiO2-Polyheptazin e Photoanodes with Photodeposited Co-Pi (CoOx) Cocatalyst,” Chemphyschem, vol. 13, no. 12, pp. 3018–3024, 2012.
- T. Jesper Jacobsson, and Tomas Edvinsson, “Photoelectrochemical Determination of the Absolute Band Edge Positions as a Function of Particle Size for ZnO Quantum Dots,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 116, no. 29, pp. 15692–15701, 2012.
- Thomas Berger, Damián Monllor-Satoca, Milena Jankulovska, Teresa Lana-Villarreal, and Roberto Gómez, “The Electrochemistry of Nanostructured Titanium Dioxide Electrodes,” ChemPhysChem, vol. 13, no. 12, pp. 2824–2875, 2012.
- Marta Haro, Leticia F. Velasco, and Conchi O. Ania, “Carbon-mediated photoinduced reactions as a key factor in the photocatalyti c performance of C/TiO2,” Catalysis Science & Technology, vol. 2, no. 11, pp. 2264–2272, 2012.
- Ayyappan Ramakrishnan, Susann Neubert, Bastian Mei, Jennifer Strunk, Lidong Wang, Michal Bledowski, Martin Muhler, and Radim Beranek, “Enhanced performance of surface-modified TiO2 photocatalysts prepared via a visible-light photosynthetic route,” Chemical Communications, vol. 48, no. 68, pp. 8556, 2012.
- Michal Bledowski, Lidong Wang, Ayyappan Ramakrishnan, and Radim Beranek, “TiO2-polyheptazine hybrid photoanodes: Effect of cocatalysts and external b ias on visible light-driven water splitting,” Journal of Materials Research, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 411–417, 2013.
- Susann Neubert, Ayyappan Ramakrishnan, Jennifer Strunk, Haoyu Shi, Bastian Mei, Lidong Wang, Michal Bledowski, Dmitrii A. Guschin, Max Kauer, Yuemin Wang, Martin Muhler, and Radim Beranek, “ Surface-Modified TiO 2 Photocatalysts Prepared by a Photosynthetic Route: Mechanism, Enhancement, and Limits ,” ChemPlusChem, vol. 79, no. 1, pp. 163–170, 2013.
- Ulugbek Shaislamov, and Bee Lyong Yang, “Single crystalline TiO2 nanorods with enhanced visible light activity for solar hydrogen generation,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 38, no. 33, pp. 14180–14188, 2013.
- Bastian Mei, Harriet Byford, Michal Bledowski, Lidong Wang, Jennifer Strunk, and Martin Muhler, “Beneficial effect of Nb doping on the photoelectrochemical properties of Ti O2 and TiO2-polyheptazine hybrids,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, vol. 117, pp. 48–53, 2013.
- Andreas Bachmeier, Vincent C. C. Wang, Thomas W. Woolerton, Sophie Bell, Juan C. Fontecilla-Camps, Mehmet Can, Stephen W. Ragsdale, and Fraser A. Armstrong, “How Light-Harvesting Semiconductors Can Alter the Bias of Reversible Electr ocatalysts in Favor of H-2 Production and CO2 Reduction,” Journal of The American Chemical Society, vol. 135, no. 40, pp. 15026–15032, 2013.
- A. Videira, C. D. Nunes, M. L. Carvalho, O. C. Monteiro, and A. B. Lopes, “Pulsed current electrodeposition of Zn-Ag2S/TiO2 nanocomposite films as pot ential photoelectrodes,” Journal Of Solid State Electrochemistry, vol. 17, no. 8, pp. 2349–2359, 2013.
- York R. Smith, Rupashree S. Ray, Krista Carlson, Biplab Sarma, and Mano Misra, “Self-Ordered titanium dioxide nanotube arrays: Anodic synthesis and their photo/electro-catalytic applications,” Materials, vol. 6, no. 7, pp. 2892–2957, 2013.
- Roland Marschall, Julia Soldat, and Michael Wark, “Enhanced photocatalytic hydrogen generation from barium tantalate composites,” Photochemical & Photobiological Sciences, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 671, 2013.
- Elzbieta Swietek, Kacper Pilarczyk, Justyna Derdzinska, and Wojciech Macyk, “Redox characterization of semiconductors based on electrochemical measureme nts combined with UV-Vis diffuse reflectance spectroscopy,” Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, vol. 15, no. 34, pp. 14256–14261, 2013.
- Jindui Hong, Rong Xu, and Wei Zhang, “Carbon nitride nanosheets for photocatalytic hydrogen evolution: remarkably enhanced activity by dye sensitization,” Catalysis Science & Technology, vol. 3, no. 7, pp. 1703–1711, 2013.
- Tomas Kohoutek, Lidong Wang, and Radim Beranek, “Fast and robust infiltration of functional material inside titania nanotube layers: case study of a chalcogenide glass sensitizer,” Nanoscale, vol. 5, no. 20, pp. 9541–9545, 2013.
- Ignacio Gonzalez, “TiO2 Nanotubes Formed in Aqueous Media: Relationship between Morphology, El ectrochemical Properties and Photoelectrochemical Performance for Water Oxi dation,” Journal Of The Electrochemical Society, vol. 160, no. 8, pp. H452–H458, 2013.
- Ladislav Kavan, “Lithium insertion into TiO2 (anatase): electrochemistry, Raman spectroscopy, and isotope labeling,” Journal of Solid State Electrochemistry, 2014.