- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 813987, 18 pages
Transient Exciplex Formation Electron Transfer Mechanism
Department of Chemistry, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow 119992, Russia
Received 27 May 2011; Accepted 13 September 2011
Academic Editor: James McCusker
Copyright © 2011 Michael G. Kuzmin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- I. A. Ar'ev, N. I. Lebovka, and E. A. Solovieva, “Effects of partial charge-transfer solute - solvent interactions in absorption spectra of aromatic hydrocarbons in aqueous and alcoholic solutions,” Molecular Physics, vol. 111, no. 20, pp. 3077–3080, 2013.
- M. V. Alfimov, V. G. Plotnikov, V. A. Smirnov, V. Ya. Artyukhov, and G. V. Maier, “Exciplexes in highly excited triplet states,” High Energy Chemistry, vol. 48, no. 3, pp. 174–179, 2014.
- Wolfgang W. Schoeller, and Guido D. Frey, “White Phosphorus Degradation with a NacNac Aluminum Carbene Analogue: The Biradical Reaction Mechanism,” Inorganic Chemistry, pp. 140506105506005, 2014.