- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 821916, 13 pages
Nanoporous PdCo Catalyst for Microfuel Cells: Electrodeposition and Dealloying
1International Center for Materials Nanoarchitectonics, National Institute for Materials Science, Ibaraki 305-0044, Japan
2Nano-Science and Engineering, Applied Chemistry, Graduate School of Advanced Science and Engineering, Waseda University, Tokyo 169-8555, Japan
Received 5 May 2011; Accepted 17 June 2011
Academic Editor: Milan M. Jaksic
Copyright © 2011 Satoshi Tominaka and Tetsuya Osaka. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yueming Tan, Chaofa Xu, Guangxu Chen, Nanfeng Zheng, and Qingji Xie, “A graphene-platinum nanoparticles-ionic liquid composite catalyst for metha nol-tolerant oxygen reduction reaction,” Energy & Environmental Science, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 6923–6927, 2012.
- K. Oishi, and O. Savadogo, “Correlation between the physico-chemical properties and the oxygen reduction reaction electro catalytic activity in acid medium of Pd–Co alloys synthesized by ultrasonic spray method,” Electrochimica Acta, vol. 98, pp. 225–238, 2013.
- Satoshi Tominaka, and Jung-Sub Wi, “Rational designing of nanoporous nanopattern arrays of Au, Pt and SiO2: synthesis using lithography, sputtering and selective dissolution,” Journal of Materials Chemistry A, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 330, 2013.