- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 851640, 14 pages
Recent Progress in Hydrogen Electrocatalysis
1Institute of Theoretical Chemistry, Ulm University, 89069 Ulm, Germany
2PRELINE, Universidad Nacional del Litoral, 3000 Santa Fe, Argentina
3Facultad de Matemáticas, Astronomía y Física, IFEG-CONICET, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Córdoba, Argentina
Received 15 February 2011; Accepted 25 March 2011
Academic Editor: Milan M. Jaksic
Copyright © 2011 P. Quaino et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ting Liao, Ziqi Sun, Chenghua Sun, Shi Xue Dou, and Debra J. Searles, “Electronic Coupling and Catalytic Effect on H2 Evolution of MoS2/Graphene Nanocatalyst,” Scientific Reports, vol. 4, pp. 6256, 2014.
- Basem Al Alwan, Elvan Sari, Steven O. Salley, and K. Y. Simon Ng, “Effect of Metal Ratio and Preparation Method on Nickel–Tungsten Carbide Catalyst for Hydrocracking of Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles Corn Oil,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, pp. 140421124027003, 2014.