- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 864714, 14 pages
Diffraction Measurements and Equilibrium Parameters
Faculty of Chemistry, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow 119991, Russia
Received 6 June 2011; Accepted 20 September 2011
Academic Editor: Jan Skov Pedersen
Copyright © 2011 Victor A. Sipachev. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Victor A. Sipachev, “Hindered internal rotation: Once more about the nitroethane molecule,” Journal of Molecular Structure, vol. 1018, pp. 145–148, 2012.
- Leonid S. Khaikin, Igor V. Kochikov, Olga E. Grikina, Denis S. Tikhonov, and Esfir G. Baskir, “IR spectra of nitrobenzene and nitrobenzene-15N in the gas phase, ab initio analysis of vibrational spectra and reliable force fields of nitrobenzene and 1,3,5-trinitrobenzene. Investigation of equilibrium geometry and internal rotation in these simplest aromatic nitro compounds with one and three rotors by means of electron diffraction, spectroscopic, and quantum chemistry data,” Structural Chemistry, 2015.