- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 868610, 11 pages
Exchange Perturbation Theory for Multiatomic Electron System and Its Application to Spin Arrangement in Manganite Chains
1Theoretical Physics Department, St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University, 29 Polytechnicheskaya, St. Petersburg 195251, Russia
2Solid State Electronic Sector, Ioffe Physical Technical Institute, 26 Polytechnicheskaya, St. Petersburg 194021, Russia
Received 19 September 2010; Revised 21 December 2010; Accepted 14 February 2011
Academic Editor: Lowell D. Kispert
Copyright © 2011 E. V. Orlenko et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- E. V. Orlenko, E. V. Ershova, and F. E. Orlenko, “Invariant exchange perturbation theory for multicenter systems and its application to the calculation of magnetic chains in manganites,” Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics, vol. 117, no. 4, pp. 674–690, 2013.
- Sadia Asim, Asim Mansha, Günter Grampp, Stephan Landgraf, Muhammad Zahid, and Ijaz Ahmad Bhatti, “Effect of solvent polarity and temperature on the spectral and thermodynamic properties of exciplexes of 1-cyanonaphthalene with hexamethylbenzene in organic solvents,” Journal of Luminescence, vol. 153, pp. 12–20, 2014.