- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 907129, 18 pages
Contrast and Synergy between Electrocatalysis and Heterogeneous Catalysis
1Department of Chemistry, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL 61801, USA
2Departments of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4741, USA
Received 27 May 2011; Accepted 27 July 2011
Academic Editor: Wolfgang Schmickler
Copyright © 2011 Andrzej Wieckowski and Matthew Neurock. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Seden Beyhan, Kohei Uosaki, Juan M. Feliu, and Enrique Herrero, “Electrochemical and in situ FTIR studies of ethanol adsorption and oxidation on gold single crystal electrodes in alkaline media,” Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, 2013.
- Herbert Over, “Atomic scale insights into electrochemical versus gas phase oxidation of HCl over RuO2-based catalysts: A comparative review,” Electrochimica Acta, vol. 93, pp. 314–333, 2013.
- Matthew S. Ide, and Robert J. Davis, “The Important Role of Hydroxyl on Oxidation Catalysis by Gold Nanoparticles,” Accounts of Chemical Research, pp. 131121102415002, 2013.
- Kai S. Exner, Josef Anton, Timo Jacob, and Herbert Over, “Chlorine Evolution Reaction on RuO2(110): Ab initio Atomistic Thermodynamics Study - Pourbaix Diagrams,” Electrochimica Acta, vol. 120, pp. 460–466, 2014.
- Amado Velázquez-Palenzuela, Federico Masini, Anders F. Pedersen, María Escudero-Escribano, Davide Deiana, Paolo Malacrida, Thomas W. Hansen, Daniel Friebel, Anders Nilsson, Ifan E.L. Stephens, and Ib Chorkendorff, “The enhanced activity of mass-selected PtxGd nanoparticles for oxygen electroreduction,” Journal of Catalysis, vol. 328, pp. 297–307, 2015.
- Chenhui Zhu, Ross Harder, Ana Diaz, Vladimir Komanicky, Andi Barbour, Ruqing Xu, Xiaojing Huang, Yaohua Liu, Michael S. Pierce, Andreas Menzel, and Hoydoo You, “Ptychographic x-ray imaging of surfaces on crystal truncation rod,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 106, no. 10, pp. 101604, 2015.