- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 947637, 21 pages
Recent Developments of Nanostructured Electrodes for Bioelectrocatalysis of Dioxygen Reduction
1Institute of Physical Chemistry, Polish Academy of Sciences, Kasprzaka 44/52, 01-224 Warszawa, Poland
2Faculty of Chemistry, University of Warsaw, Pasteura 1, 02-093 Warsaw, Poland
Received 29 April 2011; Accepted 28 June 2011
Academic Editor: Milan M. Jaksic
Copyright © 2011 Marcin Opallo and Renata Bilewicz. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [13 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yuanting Li, Li Zhang, Meng Li, Zhigang Pan, and Dawei Li, “A disposable biosensor based on immobilization of laccase with silica spheres on the MWCNTs-doped screen-printed electrode,” Chemistry Central Journal, vol. 6, 2012.
- Anna M. Nowicka, Agata Kowalczyk, Mateusz L. Donten, Mikolaj Donten, Michal Bystrzejewski, and Zbigniew Stojek, “Carbon-Encapsulated Iron Nanoparticles as Ferromagnetic Matrix for Oxygen Reduction in Absence and Presence of Immobilized Laccase,” Electrochimica Acta, 2013.
- Lise Edembe, “Bilirubin oxidases in bioelectrochemistry: Features and recent findings,” Biosensors & Bioelectronics, vol. 50, pp. 478–485, 2013.
- Sidney Aquino Neto, “New Energy Sources: The Enzymatic Biofuel Cell,” Journal of The Brazilian Chemical Society, vol. 24, no. 12, pp. 1891–1912, 2013.
- Victoria Flexer, Nicolas Brun, Mathieu Destribats, Rénal Backov, and Nicolas Mano, “A novel three-dimensional macrocellular carbonaceous biofuel cell,” Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, vol. 15, no. 17, pp. 6437, 2013.
- Anne de Poulpiquet, David Ranava, Karen Monsalve, Marie-Thérèse Giudici-Orticoni, and Elisabeth Lojou, “ Biohydrogen for a New Generation of H 2 /O 2 Biofuel Cells: A Sustainable Energy Perspective ,” ChemElectroChem, 2014.
- Jaroslav Filip, and Jan Tkac, “The pH dependence of the cathodic peak potential of the active sites in bilirubin oxidase,” Bioelectrochemistry, vol. 96, pp. 14–20, 2014.
- Victoria Flexer, and Nicolas Mano, “Wired Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Soluble Glucose Dehydrogenase Enzyme Electrodes Operating at Unprecedented Low Redox Potential,” Analytical Chemistry, pp. 140212083337001, 2014.
- S. Aquino Neto, T.S. Almeida, L.M. Palma, S.D. Minteer, and A.R. DE Andrade, “Hybrid Nanocatalysts Containing Enzymes and Metallic Nanoparticles for Ethanol/O2 Biofuel Cell,” Journal of Power Sources, 2014.
- D. Selloum, S. Tingry, V. Lecher, L. Renaud, C. Innocent, and A. Zouaoui, “Optimized electrode arrangement and activation of bioelectrodes activity by carbon nanoparticles for efficient ethanol microfluidic biofuel cells,” Journal of Power Sources, vol. 269, pp. 834–840, 2014.
- Adriana Both Engel, Aziz Cherifi, Mikhael Bechelany, Sophie Tingry, and David Cornu, “Control of Spatial Organization of Electrospun Fibers in a Carbon Felt for Enhanced Bioelectrode Performance,” ChemPlusChem, vol. 80, no. 3, pp. 494–502, 2014.
- James F. Rusling, Gregory W. Bishop, Nhi M. Doan, and Fotios Papadimitrakopoulos, “Nanomaterials and biomaterials in electrochemical arrays for protein detection,” Journal of Materials Chemistry B, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 12, 2014.
- Cintia Mateo-Mateo, Anne-Sophie Michardière, Sébastien Gounel, Isabelle Ly, Jad Rouhana, Philippe Poulin, and Nicolas Mano, “Wet-Spun Bioelectronic Fibers of Imbricated Enzymes and Carbon Nanotubes for Efficient Microelectrodes,” ChemElectroChem, 2015.