- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 236750, 12 pages
New ab Initio Potential Energy Surfaces for the Renner-Teller Coupled and States of CH2
1Beijing National Laboratory for Molecular Sciences, Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100190, China
2Key Laboratory of Luminescence and Optical Information, Ministry of Education, Institute of Optoelectronic Technology, Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing 100044, China
Received 31 August 2011; Revised 31 October 2011; Accepted 9 November 2011
Academic Editor: António Varandas
Copyright © 2012 Haitao Ma et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhaopeng Sun, Chunfang Zhang, Shiying Lin, Yujun Zheng, Qingtian Meng, and Wensheng Bian, “Quantum reaction dynamics of the C(1D) + H2(D2) → CH(D) + H(D) on a new potential energy surface,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 139, no. 1, pp. 014306, 2013.
- Chunfang Zhang, Mingkai Fu, Zhitao Shen, Haitao Ma, and Wensheng Bian, “Global analytical ab initio ground-state potential energy surface for the C(1D)+H2 reactive system,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 140, no. 23, pp. 234301, 2014.
- Ying Wu, Chunfang Zhang, Jianwei Cao, and Wensheng Bian, “Quasiclassical Trajectory Study of the C(D-1) + H-2 -> CH plus H Reaction on a New Global ab Initio Potential Energy Surface,” Journal of Physical Chemistry A, vol. 118, no. 24, pp. 4235–4242, 2014.
- Fengyan Wang, Huilin Pan, and Kopin Liu, “ Imaging the Effect of Reactant Rotations on the Dynamics of the Cl + CHD 3 ( v 1 = 1, | J , K ⟩) Reaction ,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry A, pp. 150609112125001, 2015.
- Travers Ching, Jayson Masaki, Jason Weirather, and Lana X. Garmire, “Non-coding yet non-trivial: a review on the computational genomics of lincRNAs,” Biodata Mining, vol. 8, 2015.