- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 362608, 9 pages
The NHF Interactions in the X-Pyridazine Complexes: Substituent Effects and Energy Components
Department of Chemistry, University of Sistan and Baluchestan, P.O. Box 98135-674, Zahedan, Iran
Received 31 October 2011; Revised 4 January 2012; Accepted 24 January 2012
Academic Editor: Laimutis Bytautas
Copyright © 2012 Ali Ebrahimi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Qingjie Tang, Zhenfu Guo, and Qingzhong Li, “Comparison of substitution effects of F and methyl groups adjoined to C and B atoms in hydrogen bonds,” Computational and Theoretical Chemistry, vol. 1029, pp. 41–47, 2014.
- Vladimir Sladek, Peter Škorňa, Peter Poliak, and Vladimír Lukeš, “The ab initio study of halogen and hydrogen σN-bonded para-substituted pyridine⋯(X2/XY/HX) complexes,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 619, pp. 7–13, 2015.