- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 431962, 17 pages
Positronium in a Liquid Phase: Formation, Bubble State and Chemical Reactions
1Institute of Theoretical and Experimental Physics, Moscow 117218, Russia
2D. Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia, Miusskaya Square 9, Moscow 125047, Russia
3Institut Pluridisciplinaire Hubert Curien, CNRS/IN2P3, BP 28, 67037 Strasbourg Cedex 2, France
Received 2 April 2012; Revised 1 June 2012; Accepted 4 June 2012
Academic Editor: Michael Deleuze
Copyright © 2012 Sergey V. Stepanov et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. M. L. Denadai, F. Fulgencio, J. G. da Silva, D. Windmoeller, A. Marques-Netto, J. C. Machado, and W. F. Magalhaes, “Positronium formation in solid transition metal losartanates complexes,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 585, pp. 84–88, 2013.
- S.V. Stepanov, D.S. Zvezhinskiy, V.M. Byakov, G. Duplâtre, and P.S. Stepanov, “Positrons and Positronium Atoms in a Condensed Phase Close to Its Melting Point,” Acta Physica Polonica A, vol. 125, no. 3, pp. 691–695, 2014.
- S.V. Stepanov, G. Duplâtre, V.M. Byakov, D.S. Zvezhinskiy, and V.S. Subrahmanyam, “Formation of Quasi-Free and Bubble Positronium States in Water and Aqueous Solutions,” Acta Physica Polonica A, vol. 125, no. 3, pp. 770–774, 2014.
- Bożena Zgardzińska, and Tomasz Goworek, “Search for premelting at the end of positron track in ice,” Physics Letters A, 2014.