- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 483504, 16 pages
Quantum Instanton Evaluations of the Thermal Rate Constants for Complex Systems
1State Key Laboratory for Physical Chemistry of Solid Surfaces and Fujian Provincial Key Lab of Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Xiamen University, Xiamen 361005, China
2College of Science, Northwest A&F University, Yangling 712100, Shaanxi Province, China
Received 28 June 2011; Revised 26 August 2011; Accepted 10 September 2011
Academic Editor: Laimutis Bytautas
Copyright © 2012 Yi Zhao and Wenji Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wenji Wang, and Yi Zhao, “ Effect of Lattice Motion on Dissociation and Recombination Rates of H 2 on Ni(100) Surface ,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, pp. 130904141007000, 2013.
- Wenji Wang, and Yi Zhao, “Dissociation rates of H2 on a Ni(100) surface: the role of the physisorbed state,” Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, vol. 16, no. 26, pp. 13318, 2014.