- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 572148, 20 pages
Ab Initio Potential Energy Surfaces for Both the Ground () and Excited () Electronic States of HSiBr and the Absorption and Emission Spectra of HSiBr/DSiBr
1Institute of Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, Key Laboratory of Mesoscopic Chemistry, School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Nanjing University, Nanjing 210093, China
2Institute of High Performance Computing and Applications, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Chongqing 400065, China
Received 27 May 2011; Accepted 14 July 2011
Academic Editor: Xinchuan Huang
Copyright © 2012 Anyang Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yang Yang, Rui Liu, Renzhuo Wan, and Minghui Yang, “ SEVEN-DIMENSIONAL QUANTUM DYNAMICS STUDY OF THE H 2 + NH 2 → H + NH 3 REACTION ON AN INTERPOLATED POTENTIAL ENERGY SURFACE ,” Journal of Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, pp. 1350054, 2013.
- Mark R A Shegelski, Joshua Pittman, Rob Vogt, Jeremy J Kavka, and Margot Mandy, “Tunnelling of a molecule with many bound states in three dimensions,” Journal of Physics B: Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 045201, 2013.
- Jun Li, and Hua Guo, “A nine-dimensional global potential energy surface for NH4(X2A1) and kinetics studies on the H + NH3 ↔ H2 + NH2 reaction,” Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, vol. 16, no. 14, pp. 6753, 2014.
- Piergiorgio Casavecchia, Francesca Leonori, and Nadia Balucani, “Reaction dynamics of oxygen atoms with unsaturated hydrocarbons from crossed molecular beam studies: primary products, branching ratios and role of intersystem crossing,” International Reviews in Physical Chemistry, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 161–204, 2015.
- Zhigang Sun, and Dong H. Zhang, “ Development of the potential energy surface and current stage of the quantum dynamics studies of the F + H 2 /HD reaction ,” International Journal of Quantum Chemistry, 2015.
- Kopin Liu, “Perspective: Vibrational-induced steric effects in bimolecular reactions,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 142, no. 8, pp. 080901, 2015.
- Arnau Vilà, Miguel González, and Ricardo Mayol, “ Quantum interferences in the photodissociation of Cl 2 (B) in superfluid helium nanodroplets ( 4 He) N ,” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., vol. 17, no. 48, pp. 32241–32250, 2015.
- Dong H. Zhang, and Hua Guo, “Recent Advances in Quantum Dynamics of Bimolecular Reactions,” Annual Review of Physical Chemistry, vol. 67, no. 1, pp. 135–158, 2016.
- Kopin Liu, “Vibrational Control of Bimolecular Reactions with Methane by Mode, Bond, and Stereo Selectivity,” Annual Review of Physical Chemistry, vol. 67, no. 1, pp. 91–111, 2016.
- Hua Guo, and Kopin Liu, “Control of chemical reactivity by transition-state and beyond,” Chem. Sci., 2016.