- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 829523, 7 pages
Conformational Analysis of Quaternary Ammonium-Type Ionic Liquid Cation, N,N-Diethyl-N-methyl-N-(2-methoxyethyl) Ammonium Cation
1Department of Applied Chemistry, National Defense Academy, 1-10-20, Hashirimizu, Yokosuka, Kanagawa 239-8686, Japan
2Department of Materials Science and Engineering, National Defense Academy, 1-10-20, Hashirimizu, Yokosuka, Kanagawa 239-8686, Japan
Received 17 April 2012; Accepted 13 June 2012
Academic Editor: Ranko Richert
Copyright © 2012 Takahiro Takekiyo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shu Tsuge, Kenjiro Uno, Tomonori Hanasaki, Takahiro Takekiyo, Hiroshi Abe, and Yukihiro Yoshimura, “Structural and Conformational Properties of the Quaternary Ammonium Ionic Liquid N,N-diethyl-N-methyl-N-(2-methoxyethyl) Ammonium Iodide,” Journal of Molecular Structure, 2013.
- Piotr Józef Bardziński, “On the impact of intermolecular interactions between the quaternary ammonium ions on interlayer spacing of quat-intercalated montmorillonite: A molecular mechanics and ab-initio study,” Applied Clay Science, 2014.
- Hiroshi Abe, Takahiro Takekiyo, Machiko Shigemi, Yukihiro Yoshimura, Shu Tsuge, Tomonori Hanasaki, Kazuki Ohishi, Shinichi Takata, and Jun-ichi Suzuki, “Direct Evidence of Confined Water in Room-Temperature Ionic Liquids by Complementary Use of Small-Angle X-ray and Neutron Scattering,” Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, vol. 5, no. 7, pp. 1175–1180, 2014.