- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 903272, 14 pages
Infrared Spectroscopy of Anionic, Cationic, and Zwitterionic Surfactants
1Departamento de Química e Física Molecular, Instituto de Química de São Carlos, Universidade de São Paulo, São Carlos, SP, Brazil
2Departamento de Química, Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Received 21 January 2012; Revised 7 April 2012; Accepted 8 April 2012
Academic Editor: Michael D. Sevilla
Copyright © 2012 Rommel B. Viana et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rommel B. Viana, Alberico B. F. da Silva, and Andre S. Pimentel, “Adsorption of Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate on Ge Substrate: The Effect of a Low-Polarity Solvent,” International Journal Of Molecular Sciences, vol. 13, no. 7, pp. 7980–7993, 2012.
- Jacinta Poole, Jeffrey S. Church, Andrea L. Woodhead, Mickey G. Huson, Alagacone Sriskantha, Ilias L. Kyratzis, and Tara D. Sutherland, “Continuous Production of Flexible Fibers from Transgenically Produced Honeybee Silk Proteins,” Macromolecular Bioscience, 2013.
- Gaurav A. Bhaduri, Ross Little, Ramdas B. Khomane, Suhas U. Lokhande, Bhaskar D. Kulkarni, Budhika G. Mendis, and Lidija Šiller, “Green synthesis of silver nanoparticles using sunlight,” Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry, vol. 258, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Rommel B. Viana, Evania D.A. Santos, Leidy J. Valencia, Rivelino M. Cavalcante, Edson B. Costa, Rodolfo Moreno-Fuquen, and Albérico B.F. da Silva, “4-Hydroxy-2,5-dimethylphenyl-benzophenone: Conformational stability, FT-IR and Raman investigation,” Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, vol. 102, pp. 386–392, 2013.
- Moacyr Comar, Francisco C. A. Lima, Albedo B. F. da Silva, Rommel B. Viana, and Jose W. M. Carneiro, “Coordination Ability of Polyether and Polyamine Ligands: A Density Functional Theory Study of First- and Second-Row Transition Metals,” Journal Of Computational And Theoretical Nanoscience, vol. 10, no. 9, pp. 2034–2040, 2013.
- Magdalena Hoppel, Dieter Baurecht, Evelyn Holper, Denise Mahrhauser, and Claudia Valenta, “Validation of the combined ATR-FTIR/tape stripping technique for monitoring the distribution of surfactants in the stratum corneum,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2014.
- Jijiang Huang, Wenxian Liu, Li Wang, Xiaoming Sun, Fengwei Huo, and Junfeng Liu, “Bottom-up Assembly of Hydrophobic Nanocrystals and Graphene Nanosheets to Mesoporous Nanocomposites,” Langmuir, pp. 140331151659004, 2014.
- Nan-Hui Wang, and Shang-Lien Lo, “Preparation, characterization and adsorption performance of cetyltrimethylammonium modified birnessite,” Applied Surface Science, 2014.
- Hong Hanh Nguyen, Clara Valverde Serrano, Pierre Lavedan, Dominique Goudounèche, Anne-Françoise Mingotaud, Nancy Lauth-de Viguerie, and Jean-Daniel Marty, “Mesomorphic ionic hyperbranched polymers: effect of structural parameters on liquid-crystalline properties and on the formation of gold nanohybrids,” Nanoscale, vol. 6, no. 7, pp. 3599, 2014.
- Magdalena Kowacz, José M. S. S. Esperança, and Luís Paulo N. Rebelo, “Spontaneous emulsification in ionic liquid/water systems and its use for templating of solids,” Soft Matter, vol. 10, no. 21, pp. 3798, 2014.