- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 903272, 14 pages
Infrared Spectroscopy of Anionic, Cationic, and Zwitterionic Surfactants
1Departamento de Química e Física Molecular, Instituto de Química de São Carlos, Universidade de São Paulo, São Carlos, SP, Brazil
2Departamento de Química, Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Received 21 January 2012; Revised 7 April 2012; Accepted 8 April 2012
Academic Editor: Michael D. Sevilla
Copyright © 2012 Rommel B. Viana et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [29 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rommel B. Viana, Alberico B. F. da Silva, and Andre S. Pimentel, “Adsorption of Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate on Ge Substrate: The Effect of a Low-Polarity Solvent,” International Journal Of Molecular Sciences, vol. 13, no. 7, pp. 7980–7993, 2012.
- Jacinta Poole, Jeffrey S. Church, Andrea L. Woodhead, Mickey G. Huson, Alagacone Sriskantha, Ilias L. Kyratzis, and Tara D. Sutherland, “Continuous Production of Flexible Fibers from Transgenically Produced Honeybee Silk Proteins,” Macromolecular Bioscience, 2013.
- Gaurav A. Bhaduri, Ross Little, Ramdas B. Khomane, Suhas U. Lokhande, Bhaskar D. Kulkarni, Budhika G. Mendis, and Lidija Šiller, “Green synthesis of silver nanoparticles using sunlight,” Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry, vol. 258, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Rommel B. Viana, Evania D.A. Santos, Leidy J. Valencia, Rivelino M. Cavalcante, Edson B. Costa, Rodolfo Moreno-Fuquen, and Albérico B.F. da Silva, “4-Hydroxy-2,5-dimethylphenyl-benzophenone: Conformational stability, FT-IR and Raman investigation,” Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, vol. 102, pp. 386–392, 2013.
- Moacyr Comar, Francisco C. A. Lima, Albedo B. F. da Silva, Rommel B. Viana, and Jose W. M. Carneiro, “Coordination Ability of Polyether and Polyamine Ligands: A Density Functional Theory Study of First- and Second-Row Transition Metals,” Journal Of Computational And Theoretical Nanoscience, vol. 10, no. 9, pp. 2034–2040, 2013.
- Magdalena Hoppel, Dieter Baurecht, Evelyn Holper, Denise Mahrhauser, and Claudia Valenta, “Validation of the combined ATR-FTIR/tape stripping technique for monitoring the distribution of surfactants in the stratum corneum,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2014.
- Jijiang Huang, Wenxian Liu, Li Wang, Xiaoming Sun, Fengwei Huo, and Junfeng Liu, “Bottom-up Assembly of Hydrophobic Nanocrystals and Graphene Nanosheets to Mesoporous Nanocomposites,” Langmuir, pp. 140331151659004, 2014.
- Nan-Hui Wang, and Shang-Lien Lo, “Preparation, characterization and adsorption performance of cetyltrimethylammonium modified birnessite,” Applied Surface Science, 2014.
- Hong Hanh Nguyen, Clara Valverde Serrano, Pierre Lavedan, Dominique Goudounèche, Anne-Françoise Mingotaud, Nancy Lauth-de Viguerie, and Jean-Daniel Marty, “Mesomorphic ionic hyperbranched polymers: effect of structural parameters on liquid-crystalline properties and on the formation of gold nanohybrids,” Nanoscale, vol. 6, no. 7, pp. 3599, 2014.
- Sivasankara Rao Ede, U. Nithiyanantham, Rajinder S. Gill, and Subrata Kundu, “Electrically conducting osmium nano-chain networks with superior catalytic and SERS performance,” Rsc Advances, vol. 4, no. 105, pp. 60762–60775, 2014.
- Magdalena Kowacz, José M. S. S. Esperança, and Luís Paulo N. Rebelo, “Spontaneous emulsification in ionic liquid/water systems and its use for templating of solids,” Soft Matter, vol. 10, no. 21, pp. 3798, 2014.
- Paavo A. Penttilä, Junji Sugiyama, and Tomoya Imai, “Effects of reaction conditions on cellulose structures synthesized in vitro by bacterial cellulose synthases,” Carbohydrate Polymers, 2015.
- Aniruddha Ghosh, Priyanka Das, Dibyendu Saha, Pintu Sar, Sumanta K. Ghosh, and Bidyut Saha, “Rate enhancement via sodium dodecyl sulfate (SDS) encapsulation of metal-mediated cerium(IV) oxidation of d-mannitol to d-mannose at room temperature and pressure: a kinetic and mechanistic approach,” Research on Chemical Intermediates, 2015.
- Mohammadreza Mansournia, and Azimeh Hajiebrahimi, “NH3-assisted synthesis of PbS nanostructures: a novel hydrothermal method, structural and photocatalytic studies,” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 2015.
- Małgorzata Cieślak, Grzegorz Celichowski, Patrycja Giesz, Alicja Nejman, Dorota Puchowicz, and Jarosław Grobelny, “Formation of nanostructured TiO2-anatase films on the basalt fiber surface,” Surface and Coatings Technology, 2015.
- Akshata G. Patil, and S. Anandhan, “Influence of Planetary Ball Milling Parameters on the Mechano-chemical Activation of Fly Ash,” Powder Technology, 2015.
- Ana L. Costa, Ana C. Gomes, Martyn Pillinger, Isabel S. Goncalves, and J. Sergio Seixas de Melo, “Controlling the Fluorescence Behavior of 1-Pyrenesulfonate by Cointercalation with a Surfactant in a Layered Double Hydroxide,” Langmuir, vol. 31, no. 16, pp. 4769–4778, 2015.
- Behnam Meschi Amoli, Josh Trinidad, Geoffrey Rivers, Abel Sy, Paola Russo, Aping Yu, Norman Y. Zhou, and Boxin Zhao, “SDS-stabilized graphene nanosheets for highly electrically conductive adhesives,” Carbon, 2015.
- Tamara Barahona, Héctor J. Prado, Pablo R. Bonelli, Ana L. Cukierman, Eliana L. Fissore, Lia N. Gerschenson, and María C. Matulewicz, “Cationization of kappa- and iota-carrageenan - Characterization and properties of amphoteric polysaccharides,” Carbohydrate Polymers, 2015.
- A M Grumezescu, R Cristescu, M C Chifiriuc, G Dorcioman, G Socol, I N Mihailescu, D E Mihaiescu, A Ficai, O R Vasile, M Enculescu, and D B Chrisey, “Fabrication of magnetite-based core–shell coated nanoparticles with antibacterial properties,” Biofabrication, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 015014, 2015.
- Ricardo K. Donato, Marino Lavorgna, Pellegrino Musto, Katarzyna Z. Donato, Alessandro Jager, Petr Štěpánek, Henri S. Schrekker, and Libor Matějka, “The Role of Ether-Functionalized Ionic Liquids in the Sol-Gel Process: Effects on the Initial Alkoxide Hydrolysis Steps,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2015.
- Ana Mihaela Florea, Andrei Sarbu, Dan Donescu, Anita-Laura Radu, Anamaria Zaharia, and Tanta-Verona Iordache, “The structure effect upon gallic acid re-binding in molecularly imprinted organosilica,” Journal Of Sol-Gel Science And Technology, vol. 76, no. 3, pp. 529–541, 2015.
- D. Kowalczyk, S. Brzezinski, T. Makowski, and W. Fortuniak, “Conductive hydrophobic hybrid textiles modified with carbon nanotubes,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 357, pp. 1007–1014, 2015.
- Goedele Craye, Korbinian Löbmann, Holger Grohganz, Thomas Rades, and Riikka Laitinen, “Characterization of Amorphous and Co-Amorphous Simvastatin Formulations Prepared by Spray Drying,” Molecules, vol. 20, no. 12, pp. 21532–21548, 2015.
- D. A. Eurov, S. A. Grudinkin, D. A. Kurdyukov, and V. G. Golubev, “Infrared spectroscopy of spherical micromesoporous silica particles at formation and functionalization stages,” Physics of the Solid State, vol. 57, no. 10, pp. 2087–2092, 2015.
- Tatiana A. Dolenko, Sergey A. Burikov, Sergey A. Dolenko, Alexander O. Efitorov, and Yuriy A. Mirgorod, “Raman spectroscopy of micellization-induced liquid–liquid fluctuations in sodium dodecyl sulfate aqueous solutions,” Journal of Molecular Liquids, 2015.
- Abheek Datta, Sutanu Kapri, and Sayan Bhattacharyya, “Enhanced catalytic activity of palladium nanoparticles confined inside porous carbon in methanol electro-oxidation,” Green Chem., vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 1572–1580, 2015.
- Kun-Yi Andrew Lin, Hongta Yang, and Wei-Der Lee, “Enhanced removal of diclofenac from water using a zeolitic imidazole framework functionalized with cetyltrimethylammonium bromide (CTAB),” RSC Adv., vol. 5, no. 99, pp. 81330–81340, 2015.
- H.N. Shubha, T.V. Venkatesha, M.K. Pavithra, and M.K. Punith Kumar, “Surface modification of mild steel by a self-assembled cetyl-trimethyl ammonium bromide (CTAB) monolayer: Evaluation of its corrosion protection property,” Progress in Organic Coatings, vol. 90, pp. 267–276, 2016.