- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 951371, 9 pages
Improved Potential Energy Surface of Ozone Constructed Using the Fitting by Permutationally Invariant Polynomial Function
Chemistry Department, Marquette University, Wehr Chemistry Building, Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881, USA
Received 7 July 2011; Accepted 23 August 2011
Academic Editor: Joel Bowman
Copyright © 2012 Mehdi Ayouz and Dmitri Babikov. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mikhail V. Ivanov, and Dmitri Babikov, “Efficient quantum-classical method for computing thermal rate constant of recombination: Application to ozone formation,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 136, no. 18, pp. 184304, 2012.
- Mehdi Ayouz, and Dmitri Babikov, “Global permutationally invariant potential energy surface for ozone forming reaction,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 138, no. 16, pp. 164311, 2013.
- Alexander Teplukhin, and Dmitri Babikov, “Visualization of Potential Energy Function Using an Isoenergy Approach and 3D Prototyping,” Journal of Chemical Education, pp. 141203101300008, 2014.