- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 951371, 9 pages
Improved Potential Energy Surface of Ozone Constructed Using the Fitting by Permutationally Invariant Polynomial Function
Chemistry Department, Marquette University, Wehr Chemistry Building, Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881, USA
Received 7 July 2011; Accepted 23 August 2011
Academic Editor: Joel Bowman
Copyright © 2012 Mehdi Ayouz and Dmitri Babikov. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Siebert, R. Schinke, and M. Bittererová, “Spectroscopy of ozone at the dissociation threshold: quantum calculations of bound and resonance states on a new global potential energy surface,” Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, vol. 3, no. 10, pp. 1795–1798, 2001.
- R. Siebert, P. Fleurat-Lessard, R. Schinke, M. Bittererová, and S. C. Farantos, “The vibrational energies of ozone up to the dissociation threshold: dynamics calculations on an accurate potential energy surface,” Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 116, no. 22, pp. 9749–9767, 2002.
- D. Babikov, B. K. Kendrick, R. B. Walker, R. T. Pack, P. Fleurat-Lesard, and R. Schinke, “Metastable states of ozone calculated on an accurate potential energy surface,” Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 118, no. 14, pp. 6298–6308, 2003.
- R. Hernandez-Lamoneda, M. R. Salazar, and R. T. Pack, “Does ozone have a barrier to dissociation and recombination?” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 355, no. 5-6, pp. 478–482, 2002.
- P. Fleural-Lessard, S. Y. Grebenshchikov, R. Siebert, R. Schinke, and N. Halberstadt, “Theoretical investigation of the temperature dependence of the O+O2 exchange reaction,” Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 118, no. 2, pp. 610–621, 2003.
- M. W. Chase Jr., C. A. Davies, J. R. Downey Jr., D. J. Frurip, R. A. McDonald, and A. N. Syverud, “JANAF thermochemical tables, third edition,” Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data, vol. 14, supplement 1, 1985.
- B. Ruscic, “Unpublished results obtained from active thermochemical tables (ATcT) based on the core (Argonne) thermochemical network,” version 1.110; 2010.
- F. Holka, P. G. Szalay, T. Müller, and V. G. Tyuterev, “Toward an improved ground state potential energy surface of ozone,” Journal of Physical Chemistry A, vol. 114, no. 36, pp. 9927–9935, 2010.
- M. Tashiro and R. Schinke, “The effect of spin-orbit coupling in complex forming O(3P) + O2 collisions,” Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 119, no. 19, pp. 10186–10193, 2003.
- R. Schinke and P. Fleurat-Lessard, “The transition-state region of the O(3P)+O2( 3∑g-) potential energy surface,” Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 121, no. 12, pp. 5789–5793, 2004.
- M. Ayouz and D. Babikov, unpublished.
- B. J. Braams and J. M. Bowman, “Permutationally invariant potential energy surfaces in high dimensionality,” International Reviews in Physical Chemistry, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 577–606, 2009.
- LAPACK, “Linear algebra package, version 3.3.1,” Netlib, http://www.netlib.org/lapack/.
- D. Babikov, P. Zhang, and K. Morokuma, “Cyclic-N3. I. An accurate potential energy surface for the ground doublet electronic state up to the energy of the2A 2/2B1 conical intersection,” Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 121, no. 14, pp. 6743–6749, 2004.
- H.-J. Werner, P. J. Knowles, R. Lindh, et al., “MOLPRO, a package of ab initio programs,” version 2009.1.
- W. H. Press, S. A. Teukolsky, W. T. Vetterling, and B. P. Flannery, Numerical Recipes, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 3rd edition, 2007.