- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 970369, 6 pages
Electromagnetic Fields Effects on the Secondary Structure of Lysozyme and Bioprotective Effectiveness of Trehalose
Department of Physics, University of Messina, Street D’Alcontres 31, 98166 Messina, Italy
Received 8 April 2012; Revised 1 July 2012; Accepted 23 July 2012
Academic Editor: Sergei Tretiak
Copyright © 2012 Emanuele Calabrò and Salvatore Magazù. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Emanuele Calabrò, and Salvatore Magazù, “Comparison Between Conventional Convective Heating and Microwave Heating: An FTIR Spectroscopy Study of the Effects of Microwave Oven Cooking of Bovine Breast Meat,” Journal of Electromagnetic Analysis and Applications, vol. 04, no. 11, pp. 433–439, 2012.
- Emanuele Calabrò, and Salvatore Magazù, “Non-Thermal Effects of Microwave Oven Heating on Ground Beef Meat Studied in the Mid-Infrared Region by Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy,” Spectroscopy Letters, pp. 130801072816003, 2013.
- Emanuele Calabrò, and Salvatore Magazù, “Unfolding and Aggregation of Myoglobin Can Be Induced by Three Hours Exposure to Mobile Phone Microwaves: A FTIR Spectroscopy Study,” Spectroscopy Letters, pp. 130208132843006, 2013.
- Dahai Yu, Lili Feng, and Xuexun Fang, “In situ Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy monitoring of the effect of microwaves on bovine serum albumin,” RSC Advances, vol. 3, no. 44, pp. 21381, 2013.
- Emanuele Calabro, and Salvatore Magazù, “Interactions of bovine muscle tissue with 2450 MHz microwaves studied in the mid-infrared region,” International Journal of Food Properties, pp. 150820110604006, 2015.