- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 159712, 9 pages
Comparative Biosorption Studies of Hexavalent Chromium Ion onto Raw and Modified Palm Branches
Surface Chemistry and Catalysis Laboratory, National Research Centre, El-Dokki, Cairo 12622, Egypt
Received 29 March 2013; Revised 20 May 2013; Accepted 9 June 2013
Academic Editor: Marc Koper
Copyright © 2013 Mona A. Shouman et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Khudbudin Mulani, Siona Daniels, Kishor Rajdeo, Sanjeev Tambe, and Nayaku Chavan, “Adsorption of Chromium(VI) from Aqueous Solutions by Coffee Polyphenol-Formaldehyde/Acetaldehyde Resins,” Journal of Polymers, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- M.A. Martín-Lara, G. Blázquez, M.C. Trujillo, A. Pérez, and M. Calero, “New treatment of real electroplating wastewater containing heavy metal ions by adsorption onto olive stone,” Journal of Cleaner Production, 2014.
- Farai Mutongo, Olga Kuipa, and Pardon K. Kuipa, “Removal of Cr(VI) from Aqueous Solutions Using Powder of Potato Peelings as a Low Cost Sorbent,” Bioinorganic Chemistry and Applications, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- S. Abdulsalam, “Biosorption of Chromium (VI) Ion from Tannery Waste Water Using Two Novel Agricultural By-Products,” International Journal of Innovation, Management and Technology, vol. 5, no. 2, 2014.