- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 578686, 5 pages
The Lattice Compatibility Theory LCT: Physical and Chemical Arguments from the Growth Behavior of Doped Compounds in terms of Bandgap Distortion and Magnetic Effects
École Supérieure de Sciences et Techniques de Tunis (ESSTT), Université de Tunis, 63 Rue Sidi Jabeur, Mahdia 5100, Tunisia
Received 21 January 2013; Revised 2 April 2013; Accepted 20 May 2013
Academic Editor: Kenneth Ruud
Copyright © 2013 K. Boubaker. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. C. Joshi, S. B. Krupanidhi, and A. Mansingh, “Rapid thermally processed ferroelectric Bi4Ti3O12 thin films,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 72, no. 11, pp. 5517–5519, 1992.
- S. E. Cummins and L. E. Cross, “Electrical and optical properties of ferroelectric Bi4Ti3O12 single crystals,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 39, no. 5, 7 pages, 1968.
- N. F. Mott, Nobel Prize Lecture, 1977.
- W. W. Li, J. J. Zhu, J. D. Wu et al., “Composition and temperature dependence of electronic and optical properties in manganese doped tin dioxide films on quartz substrates prepared by pulsed laser deposition,” ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, vol. 2, no. 8, pp. 2325–2332, 2010.
- H. Kimura, T. Fukumura, M. Kawasaki, K. Inaba, T. Hasegawa, and H. Koinuma, “Rutile-type oxide-diluted magnetic semiconductor: Mn-doped SnO2,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 80, no. 1, pp. 94–96, 2002.
- S. J. Liu, C. Y. Liu, J. Y. Juang, and H. W. Fang, “Room-temperature ferromagnetism in Zn and Mn codoped SnO2 films,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 105, no. 1, 4 pages, 2009.
- B. Liu, C. W. Cheng, R. Chen, Z. X. Shen, H. J. Fan, and H. D. Sun, “Fine structure of ultraviolet photoluminescence of tin oxide nanowires,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 114, no. 8, pp. 3407–3410, 2010.
- G. Sanon, R. Rup, and A. Mansingh, “Band-gap narrowing and band structure in degenerate tin oxide (SnO2) films,” Physical Review B, vol. 44, no. 11, pp. 5672–5680, 1991.
- L. F. Jiang, W. Z. Shen, and Q. X. Guo, “Temperature dependence of the optical properties of AlInN,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 106, no. 1, 8 pages, 2009.
- D. Davazoglou, “Determination of optical dispersion and film thickness of semiconducting disordered layers by transmission measurements: application for chemically vapor deposited Si and SnO2 film,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 70, no. 2, 3 pages, 1997.
- S. P. S. Badwal and K. Foger, “Materials for solid oxide fuel cells,” Materials Forum, vol. 21, pp. 187–224, 1997.
- W. Schäfer, A. Koch, U. Herold-Schmidt, and D. Stolten, “Materials, interfaces and production techniques for planar solid oxide fuel cells,” Solid State Ionics, vol. 86–88, no. 2, pp. 1235–1239, 1996.
- W. Wardzyński, H. Szymczak, K. Pataj, T. Lukasiewicz, and J. Zmija, “Light induced charge transfer processes in Cr doped Bi12GeO20 and Bi12SiO20 single crystals,” Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, vol. 43, no. 8, pp. 767–769, 1982.
- H. Chen, W. Zhu, E. Kaxiras, and Z. Zhang, “Optimization of Mn doping in group-IV-based dilute magnetic semiconductors by electronic codopants,” Physical Review B, vol. 79, no. 23, 13 pages, 2009.
- M. Bass, Handbook of Optics, vol. 2, McGraw-Hill, 2nd edition, 1995.
- D. A. Van Baak, “Resonant Faraday rotation as a probe of atomic dispersion,” American Journal of Physics, vol. 64, no. 6, p. 724, 1996.
- C. D. Hodgman, Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, vol. 2, Chemical Rubber Publishing, 35th edition, 1953.
- J. H. van der Merwe, “Strain relaxation in epitaxial overlayers,” Journal of Electronic Materials, vol. 20, no. 10, pp. 793–803, 1991.
- M. Ichimura and J. Narayan, “Atomistic study of dislocation nucleation in Ge/(001)Si heterostructuses,” Philosophical Magazine A, vol. 72, no. 2, pp. 281–295, 1995.
- P. Petkova and K. Boubaker, “The Lattice Compatibility Theory (LCT): an attempt to explain Urbach tailing patterns in copper-doped bismuth sillenites (BSO) and germanates (BGO),” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 546, pp. 176–179, 2013.
- K. Boubaker, “Preludes to the lattice compatibility theory LCT: urbach tailing controversial behavior in some nanocompounds,” ISRN Nanomaterials, vol. 2012, Article ID 173198, 4 pages, 2012.
- K. Boubaker, “The lattice compatibility theory: arguments for recorded I-III-O2 ternary oxide ceramics instability at low temperatures beside ternary telluride and sulphide ceramics,” Journal of Ceramics, vol. 2013, Article ID 734015, 6 pages, 2013.
- K. Boubaker, M. Amlouk, Y. Louartassi, and H. Labiadh, “About unexpected crystallization behaviors of some ternary oxide and sulfide ceramics within lattice compatibility theory LCT framework,” Journal of the Australian Ceramics Society, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 115–117, 2013.