- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 842425, 6 pages
Sorption of from Aqueous Solution unto Modified Rice Husk: Isotherms Studies
1Department of Chemistry, Landmark University, P M B 1001, Kwara State, Omu-Aran 370102, Nigeria
2Department of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering, Landmark University, P M B 1001, Kwara State, Omu-Aran 370102, Nigeria
3Department of Chemical Engineering, Landmark University, P M B 1001, Kwara State, Omu-Aran 370102, Nigeria
Received 23 November 2012; Revised 3 February 2013; Accepted 12 February 2013
Academic Editor: Leonardo Palmisano
Copyright © 2013 A. O. Dada et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mambo Moyo, Linda Chikazaza, Benias Chomunorwa Nyamunda, and Upenyu Guyo, “Adsorption Batch Studies on the Removal of Pb(II) Using Maize Tassel Based Activated Carbon,” Journal of Chemistry, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Mambo Moyo, and Linda Chikazaza, “Bioremediation of Lead(II) from Polluted Wastewaters Employing Sulphuric Acid Treated Maize Tassel Biomass,” American Journal of Analytical Chemistry, vol. 04, no. 12, pp. 689–695, 2013.
- Upenyu Guyo, Joylene Mhonyera, and Mambo Moyo, “Pb(II) adsorption from aqueous solutions by raw and treated biomass of maize stover-A comparative study,” Process Safety and Environmental Protection, 2014.
- Mambo Moyo, Upenyu Guyo, Grace Mawenyiyo, Ngceboyakwethu P. Zinyama, and Benias C. Nyamunda, “Marula seed husk (Sclerocarya birrea) biomass as a low cost biosorbent for removal of Pb(II) and Cu(II) from aqueous solution,” Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 2014.
- Sheku Alfred Kanu, Mambo Moyo, Caliphs M. Zvinowanda, and Jonathan O. Okonkwo, “Biosorption of Pb(II) from aqueous solution using Rooibos shoot powder (RSP),” Desalination and Water Treatment, pp. 1–9, 2015.