- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 965350, 6 pages
Synthesis and Study of Electrical Properties of SbTeI
1Physics Department, Birla College, Kalyan 421301, India
2Department of Physics, Solapur University, Solapur 413255, India
3N.S.N. Research Center for Nanotechnology & Bionanotechnology, Jambhul Phata, Ambernath (W) 421505, India
Received 19 August 2013; Revised 15 October 2013; Accepted 13 November 2013; Published 9 January 2014
Academic Editor: Taicheng An
Copyright © 2014 Harish K. Dubey et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Nowak, P. Mroczek, P. Duka et al., “Using of textured polycrystalline SbSI in actuators,” Sensors and Actuators A, vol. 150, no. 2, pp. 251–256, 2009.
- A. Audzijonis, L. Žigas, I. V. Vinokurova et al., “Investigation of the vibration spectrum of SbSI crystals in harmonic and in anharmonic aproximations,” Physica B, vol. 373, no. 1, pp. 157–162, 2006.
- A. Starczewska, M. Nowak, P. Szperlich et al., “Influence of humidity on impedance of SbSI gel,” Sensors and Actuators A, vol. 183, pp. 34–42, 2012.
- J. Grigas, A. Kajokas, A. Audzijonis, and L. Žigas, “Peculiarities and properties of SbSI electroceramics,” Journal of the European Ceramic Society, vol. 21, no. 10-11, pp. 1337–1340, 2001.
- I. Cho, B. K. Min, S. W. Joo, and Y. Sohn, “One-dimensional single crystalline antimony sulfur iodide, SbSI,” Materials Letters, vol. 86, pp. 132–135, 2012.
- A. Audzijonis, R. Žaltauskas, L. Žigas et al., “Variation of the energy gap of the SbSI crystals at ferroelectric phase transition,” Physica B, vol. 371, no. 1, pp. 68–73, 2006.
- R. Nitsche and W. J. Merz, “Photoconduction in ternary V-VI-VII compounds,” Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, vol. 13, no. 1-2, pp. 154–155, 1960.
- A. G. Papazoglou and P. J. Rentzeperis, “The crystal structure of antimony telluroiodide, SbTeI,” Zeitschrift für Kristallographie, vol. 165, no. 1–4, pp. 159–167, 1983.
- P. D. Kichambare and M. Sharon, “Synthesis, structure and conductivity of new quaternary chalcogenide SnBi4Te4Se4,” Solid State Ionics, vol. 62, no. 1-2, pp. 21–26, 1993.
- P. Kichambare and M. Sharon, “Preparation, characterization and physical properties of mixed Sb1-xBixTeI,” Solid State Ionics, vol. 101, no. 1, pp. 155–159, 1997.
- P. Kichambare, M. Sharon, Y. Seki, T. Hagino, and S. Nagata, “Preparation and fundamental physical properties of the quaternary chalcogenides SnBi4-xTe3+ySe4-z and PbBi4-xTe3-ySe4-z,” Solid State Ionics, vol. 101, no. 1, pp. 125–129, 1997.
- Z. S. Aliev, M. B. Babanly, A. V. Shevelkov, D. M. Babanly, and J.-C. Tedenac, “Phase diagram of the Sb-Te-I system and thermodynamic properties of SbTeI,” International Journal of Materials Research, vol. 103, no. 3, pp. 290–295, 2012.
- K. D. Harish, L. P. Deshmukh, D. E. Kshirsagar, M. Sharon, and M. Sharon, “A study of the electrical properties of SbSI synthesized using CVD techniques,” QScience Connect, vol. 2013, article 40, 2013.
- Z. Dziuba, “Crystallization of SbSI crystal from the vapour phase,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 340–342, 1976.
- G. Raman, F. D. Gnanam, and P. Ramasamy, “Growth of antimony sulphoiodide in gel,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 69, no. 2-3, pp. 404–406, 1984.
- K. Nassau, J. W. Shiever, and M. Kowalchik, “The growth of large SbSI crystals: control of needle morphology,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 237–245, 1970.