- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Power Electronics
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 909612, 11 pages
A Substrate Current Less Control Method for CMOS Integration of Power Bridges
DMOS GmbH, Bergstraβe 4, 01069 Dresden, Germany
Received 2 June 2010; Revised 12 August 2010; Accepted 13 August 2010
Academic Editor: Henry S. H. Chung
Copyright © 2010 Joerg Krupar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Forejt, V. Rentala, G. Burra, and J. Arteaga, “A 700+ mw class d audio amplifier with direct battery hookup in a 90 nm process,” 2005, http://ewh.ieee.org/soc/cas/dallas/documents/Sem-050314-Forejt-ClassD.pdf.
- B. Acker, C. R. Sullivan, and S. R. Sanders, “Synchronous rectification with adaptive timing control,” in Proceedings of the 26th Annual IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conference (PESC '95), vol. 1, pp. 88–95, Atlanta, Ga, USA, June 1995.
- M. Rose and H. Hauswald, “A direct current commutation method to improve efficiency of switch mode regulators,” in Proceedings of PCIM Europe Conferences, pp. 159–164, 2009.
- M. Rose, J. Krupar, and H. Güldner, “Zero body diode conduction time in variable speed drive converter systems,” in Proceedings of the 13th European Conference on Power Electronics and Applications (EPE '09), 2009.