- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Power Electronics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 581306, 9 pages
Simulation of Processes in Dual Three-Phase System on the Base of Four Inverters with Synchronized Modulation
1Institute of Power Engineering, Academy of Sciences of Moldova, 2028 Chishinev, Moldova
2Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Bologna, 40136 Bologna, Italy
Received 30 June 2011; Accepted 15 September 2011
Academic Editor: Francesco Profumo
Copyright © 2011 Valentin Oleschuk et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. Levi, R. Bojoi, F. Profumo, H. A. Toliyat, and S. Williamson, “Multiphase induction motor drives—a technology status review,” IET Electric Power Applications, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 489–516, 2007.
- R. Bojoi, F. Farina, F. Profumo, and A. Tenconi, “Dual-three phase induction machine drives control—a survey,” IEEJ Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 126, no. 4, pp. 420–429, 2006.
- G. Grandi, G. Serra, and A. Tani, “General analysis of multi-phase systems based on space vector approach,” in Proceedings of the IEEE-EPE Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference (EPE-PEMC '06), pp. 834–840, Portoroz, Slovenia, September 2006.
- E. Levi, “Multiphase electric machines for variable-speed applications,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 55, no. 5, pp. 1893–1909, 2008.
- V. Oleschuk and G. Griva, “Synchronised space-vector modulation for six-phase automotive drive with controlled switching frequency,” International Review of Electrical Engineering, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 50–56, 2009.
- G. Grandi, A. Tani, P. Sanjeevikumar, and D. Ostojic, “Multi-phase multi-level AC motor drive based on four three-phase two-level inverters,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Power Electronics, Electrical Drives, Automation and Motion (SPEEDAM '10), pp. 1768–1775, Pisa, Italy, June 2010.
- J. Holtz, “Pulsewidth modulation for electronic power conversion,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 82, no. 8, pp. 1194–1214, 1994.
- N. Mohan, T. M. Undeland, and W. P. Robbins, Power Electronics, John Wiley & Sons, 3rd edition, 2003.
- R. K. Jardan, P. Stumpf, P. Bartal, Z. Varga, and I. Nagy, “A novel approach in studying the effects of subharmonics on ultrahigh speed AC motor drives,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 1274–1281, 2011.
- V. Oleschuk and F. Blaabjerg, “Direct synchronized PWM techniques with linear control functions for adjustable speed drives,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC '02), pp. 76–82, Dallas, Tex, USA, March 2002.
- V. Oleschuk, F. Blaabjerg, and B. K. Bose, “Analysis and comparison of algebraic and trigonometric methods of synchronous PWM for inverter drives,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conference (PESC '02), pp. 1439–1444, June 2002.
- V. Oleschuk, R. Bojoi, F. Profumo, A. Tenconi, and A. M. Stankovic, “Multifunctional six-phase motor drives with algorithms of synchronized PWM,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Conference (IECON '06), pp. 1293–1300, Paris, France, November 2006.
- V. Oleschuk, F. Profumo, and A. Tenconi, “Five-phase inverters with synchronized pulsewidth modulation,” International Review of Electrical Engineering, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 123–129, 2007.
- V. Oleschuk, R. Bojoi, G. Griva, and F. Profumo, “Dual inverter-fed traction drive with DC sources power balancing based on synchronized PWM,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Electrical Machines and Drives Conference (IEMDC '07), pp. 260–265, Antalya, Turkey, May 2007.
- V. Oleschuk, F. Profumo, and A. Tenconi, “Analysis of operation of symmetrical dual three-phase converters with hybrid schemes of synchronised PWM,” International Review of Electrical Engineering, vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 793–802, 2007.
- V. Oleschuk and G. Griva, “Simulation of processes in synchronized cascaded inverters for Photovoltaic application,” International Review of Electrical Engineering, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 928–936, 2009.
- V. Oleschuk, G. Griva, and F. Spertino, “Dual neutral-point-clamped converters with synchronized PWM for photovoltaic installations,” International Review of Electrical Engineering, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 56–63, 2010.
- H. Stemmler and P. Guggenbach, “Configurations of high-power voltage source inverter drives,” in Proceedings of the European Power Electronics Conference (EPE ’93), pp. 7–12, September 1993.
- E. G. Shivakumar, K. Gopakumar, S. K. Sinha, A. Pittet, and V. T. Ranganathan, “Space vector PWM control of dual inverter fed open-end winding induction motor drive,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC '01), pp. 399–405, March 2001.