- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
This article has been retracted as it is essentially identical in content with a previously published paper titled “A Demagnetization Circuit for Forward Converters,” by G. M. Ponzo, G. Capponi, P. Scalia, and V. Boscaino. This manuscript was published in the Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology, 2009 (ECTI-CON 2009).
Advances in Power Electronics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 259756, 12 pages
A High-Efficiency, Low-Cost Solution for On-Board Power Converters
Power Applications Laboratory, Department of Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, University of Palermo, Viale Delle Scienze, Building 9, 90128 Palermo, Italy
Received 18 June 2012; Accepted 5 September 2012
Academic Editor: Neville Watson
Copyright © 2012 V. Boscaino and G. Capponi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. D. Tan, “The forward converter: from the classic to the contemporary,” in Proceedings of the 17th Annual IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Expositions, pp. 857–863, March 2002.
- Y. Gu, H. Chen, Z. Lu, Z. Qian, and K. Wei, “Investigation of candidate topologies for Brick DC-DC,” in Proceedings of the 20th Annual IEEEApplied Power ElectronicsConference and Exposition (APEC '05), pp. 1537–1540, March 2005.
- C. S. Leu, G. Hua, and F. C. Lee, “Comparison of forward topologies with various reset schemes,” in Proceedings of the 9th VPEC Annual Power Electronics Seminar, pp. 101–108, 1991.
- N. Murakami and M. Yamasaki, “Analysis of a resonant reset condition for a single-ended forward converter,” in Proceedings of IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conference, vol. 2, pp. 1018–1023, 1988.
- J. A. Cobos, O. Garcia, J. Sebastian, and J. Uceda, “RCD clamp PWM forward converter with self driven synchronous rectification,” in Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Industrial Electronics, Control and Instrumentation, pp. 1336–1341, November 1993.
- P. Vinciarelli, “Optimal resetting of the transformer's core in single ended forward converters,” U.S.Patent 4,441,146, 1984.
- B. R. Lin, K. Huang, and D. Wang, “Analysis, design, and implementation of an active clamp forward converter with synchronous rectifier,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 53, no. 6, pp. 1310–1319, 2006.
- Q. M. Li and F. C. Lee, “Design consideration of the active-clamp forward converter with current mode control during large-signal transient,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 958–965, 2003.
- Q. M. Li, F. C. Lee, and M. M. Jovanović, “Large-signal transient analysis of forward converter with active-clamp reset,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 15–24, 2002.