- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Power Electronics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 409671, 10 pages
FPGA-Based Fixed Point Implementation of a Real-Time Induction Motor Emulator
L.S.E., Ecole Nationale d'Ingénieur de Tunis, BP 37, 1002 Le Belvédère, Tunisia
Received 18 May 2012; Revised 12 September 2012; Accepted 18 September 2012
Academic Editor: Jose Pomilio
Copyright © 2012 L. Charaabi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Lentijo, A. Monti, E. Santi, C. Welch, and R. Dougal, “A new testing tool for power electronic digital control,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 34th Annual Power Electronics Specialists Conference, vol. 1, pp. 81–87, Acapulco, Mexico, June 2003.
- T. Grandpierre, C. Lavarenne, and Y. Sorel, “Optimized rapid prototyping for real-time embedded heterogeneous multiprocessors,” in Proceedings of the 1999 7th International Conference on Hardware/Software Codesign (CODES '99), pp. 74–78, Rome, Italy, May 1999.
- J. Wu, S. Chen, G. Li, and J. Chu, “Optimal finite-precision state-estimate feedback controller realizations of discrete-time systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 45, no. 8, pp. 1550–1554, 2000.
- D. Menard and O. Sentieys, “Automatic evaluation of the accuracy of fixed-point algorithms,” in Proceedings of the IEEE/ACM Conference on Design, Automation and Test in Europe (DATE '02), Paris, France, March 2002.
- H.-M. Cheng and G. T.-C. Chiu, “Coupling between sample rate and required wordlength for finite precision controller implementation with delta transform,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference (ACC '07), pp. 3588–3593, New York, NY, USA, July 2007.
- R. S. H. Istepanian, G. Li, J. Wu, and J. Chu, “Analysis of sensitivity measures of finite-precision digital controller structures with closed-loop stability bounds,” IEEE Proceedings of control Theory Application, vol. 145, no. 5, pp. 472–478, 1998.
- I. Takahachi and T. Nogushi, “A new quick response and high efficiency control strategy of an induction motor,” IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. IA-22, no. 5, pp. 820–827, 1986.
- O. Vainio, S. J. Ovaska, and J. J. Pasanen, “A digital signal processing approach to real-time AC motor modeling,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 36–45, 1992.
- L. Charaabi, E. Monmasson, and I. Slama-Belkhodja, “FPGA-based real-time emulation of induction motor using fixed point representation,” in Proceedings of the 34th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IECON '08), pp. 2393–2398, November 2008.
- Z. Fang, J. E. Carletta, and R. J. Veillette, “A methodology for FPGA-based control implementation,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 977–987, 2005.
- M. H. Hayes, Schaum's Outline of Theory and Problems of Digital Signal Processing, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 1998.
- T. Grandpierre, C. Lavarenne, and Y. Sorel, “Optimized rapid prototyping for real-time embedded heterogeneous multiprocessors,” in Proceedings of the 1999 7th International Conference on Hardware/Software Codesign (CODES'99), pp. 74–78, May 1999.
- E. Monmasson and M. N. Cirstea, “FPGA design methodology for industrial control systems-a review,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 1824–1842, 2007.