- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Power Electronics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 421639, 5 pages
Magnetic-Field Immunity Examination and Evaluation of Transcutaneous Energy-Transmission System for a Totally Implantable Artificial Heart
Department of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Science and Technology, Tokyo University of Science, 2641, Yamazaki, Noda, Chiba 278-8510, Japan
Received 1 July 2011; Revised 16 September 2011; Accepted 30 September 2011
Academic Editor: Shuo Wang
Copyright © 2012 Takahiko Yamamoto and Kohji Koshiji. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Yokoyama, O. Kawaguchi, T. Shinshi, U. Steinseifer, and S. Takatani, “A new pulse duplicator with a passive fill ventricle for analysis of cardiac dynamics,” Journal of Artificial Organs, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 189–196, 2010.
- K. Nawata, T. Nishimura, S. Kyo et al., “Outcomes of midterm circulatory support by left ventricular assist device implantation with descending aortic anastomosis,” Journal of Artificial Organs, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 197–201, 2010.
- T. Yamamoto, K. Koshiji, K. Tsukahara, et al., “An externally-coupled transcutaneous energy transmission system for totally implantable artificial hearts-detection of abnormal coupling caused by misalignment and air gap in the ferrite core junction of the transcutaneous transformer,” Transaction of Japanese Society for Medical and Biological Engineering, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 261–267, 2005.
- T. Hongo, T. Yamamoto, H. Aoki, et al., “Investigation on energy transmission efficiency of externally-coupled transcutaneous energy transmission system (ectets) miniaturized by using higher switching frequency for a totally-implantable artificial heart (tiah),” in Proceedings of the American Society for Artificial Internal Organs 54th Annual Conference, p. 49, 2008.
- T. Yamamoto, K. Koshiji, Y. Nawa, et al., “Transcutaneous energy transmission system for a totally-implantable artificial heart in case using external battery,” in Proceedings of the World Congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, pp. 3026–3029, 2006.
- T. Nagatomo, H. Abe, R. Kohno et al., “Electromagnetic interference with a bipolar pacemaker by an induction heating (IH) rice cooker,” International Heart Journal, vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 133–137, 2009.
- T. Yamamoto, K. Koshiji, A. Homma, E. Tatsumi, and Y. Taenaka, “Improvement in magnetic field immunity of externally-coupled transcutaneous energy transmission system for a totally implantable artificial heart,” Journal of Artificial Organs, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 238–240, 2008.