- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Power Electronics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 730473, 10 pages
Embedded Controlled Isolated Bidirectional Full-Bridge DC-DC Converter with Flyback Snubber
1EEE Department, St. Joseph's Institute of Technology, Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai-600119, India
2Jerusalem College of Engineering, Anna University Chennai, Chennai 600 100, India
Received 10 May 2012; Revised 16 July 2012; Accepted 31 July 2012
Academic Editor: C. M. Liaw
Copyright © 2012 D. Kirubakaran and Rama Reddy Sathi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Bai and C. Mi, “Eliminate reactive power and increase system efficiency of isolated bidirectional dual-active-bridge DC-DC converters using novel dual-phase-shift control,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 2905–2914, 2008.
- B. Bai, C. C. Mi, and S. Gargies, “The short-time-scale transient processes in high-voltage and high-power isolated bidirectional DC-DC converters,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 2648–2656, 2008.
- C. Zhao, S. D. Round, and J. W. Kolar, “An isolated three-port bidirectional DC-DC converter with decoupled power flow management,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 2443–2453, 2008.
- T. Reimann, S. Szeponik, G. Berger, and J. Petzoldt, “Novel control principle of bi-directional DC-DC power conversion,” in Proceedings of the 28th Annual IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conference (PESC '97), vol. 2, pp. 978–984, June 1997.
- C. Qiao and K. M. Smedley, “An isolated full bridge boost converter with active soft switching,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 32nd Annual Power Electronics Specialists Conference, pp. 896–903, June 2001.
- L. Zhou and X. Ruan, “A zero-current and zero-voltage-switching PWM boost full-bridge converter,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 34th Annual Power Electronics Specialists Conference, pp. 957–962, June 2003.