- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Power Electronics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 852024, 8 pages
Comparative Studies of Different Switching Patterns for Direct and Indirect Space Vector Modulated Matrix Converter
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Shiraz University, Shiraz 71345, Iran
Received 17 May 2012; Accepted 17 November 2012
Academic Editor: Francesco Profumo
Copyright © 2012 Amin Shabanpour et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. W. Wheeler, J. Rodríguez, J. C. Clare, M. L. Empringham, and A. Weinstein, “Matrix converters: a technology review,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 276–288, 2002.
- D. Casadei, G. Serra, A. Tani, and L. Zarri, “Matrix converter modulation strategies: a new general approach based on space-vector representation of the switch state,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 370–381, 2002.
- M. Venturini and A. Alesina, “Generalised transformer: a new bidirectional, sinusoidal waveform frequency converter with continuously adjustable input power factor,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conference (PESC '80), pp. 242–252, Atlanta, Ga, USA, June 1980.
- A. Alesina and M. G. B. Venturini, “Analysis and design of optimum-amplitude nine-switch direct AC-AC converters,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 101–112, 1989.
- L. Huber and D. Borojevic, “Space vector modulated three-phase to three-phase matrix converter with input power factor correction,” IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 31, no. 6, pp. 1234–1246, 1995.
- J. Rodríguez, E. Silva, F. Blaabjerg, P. Wheeler, J. Clare, and J. Pontt, “Matrix converter controlled with the direct transfer function approach: analysis, modelling and simulation,” International Journal of Electronics, vol. 92, no. 2, pp. 63–85, 2005.
- M. Jussila and H. Tuusa, “Comparison of direct and indirect matrix converters in induction motor drive,” in Proceedings of the 32nd Annual Conference on IEEE Industrial Electronics (IECON '06), pp. 1621–1626, Paris, France, November 2006.
- H. W. van der Broeck, H. Ch. Skudelny, and G. V. Stanke, “Analysis and realization of a pulse width modulator based on voltage space vectors,” IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 142–150, 1988.