- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Power Electronics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 871652, 11 pages
Mitigation of Voltage Dip and Voltage Flickering by Multilevel D-STATCOM
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur, India
Received 3 May 2012; Accepted 19 July 2012
Academic Editor: Neville Watson
Copyright © 2012 M. S. Ballal et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Hochgraf and R. H. Lasseter, “A transformer-less static synchronous compensator employing a multi-level inverter,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 881–887, 1997.
- G. Yalçinkaya, “Characterization of voltage sags in industrial distribution systems,” IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 682–688, 1998.
- W. N. Chang, “A flexible voltage flicker teaching facility for electric power quality education,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 27–33, 1998.
- J. Rodríguez, J. S. Lai, and F. Z. Peng, “Multilevel inverters: a survey of topologies, controls, and applications,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 724–738, 2002.
- Y. H. Liu, J. Arrillaga, and N. R. Watson, “A new STATCOM configuration using multi-level DC voltage reinjection for high power application,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 1828–1834, 2004.
- A. K. Jain, K. Joshi, A. Behal, and N. Mohan, “Voltage regulation with STATCOMs: modeling, control and results,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 726–735, 2006.
- D. Jovcic and R. Sternberger, “Frequency-domain analytical model for a cascaded multilevel STATCOM,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 2139–2147, 2008.
- R. Sternberger and D. Jovcic, “Theoretical framework for minimizing converter losses and harmonics in a multilevel STATCOM,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 2376–2384, 2008.
- C. D. Townsend, T. J. Summers, and R. E. Betz, “Multigoal heuristic model predictive control technique applied to a cascaded H-bridge statcom,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 1191–1200, 2012.
- K. Sano and M. Takasaki, “A transformer less D-STATCOM based on a multi voltage cascade converter requiring no DC sources,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 2783–2795, 2012.