- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Power Electronics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 872383, 10 pages
Bidirectional Communication System on Power Line Integrated on Electronic Board for Driving of LED and HID Lamps
1Department of Innovation Engineering, University of Salento, 73100 Lecce, Italy
2Department of Physics, University Bicocca, 20126 Milano, Italy
3Electronic Division, Cavalera Sistemi s.r.l., Galatone, 73044 Lecce, Italy
Received 30 June 2011; Revised 13 October 2011; Accepted 18 October 2011
Academic Editor: C. M. Liaw
Copyright © 2012 P. Visconti et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Visconti, D. Romanello, G. Zizzari, and G. Cavalera, “Electronic board for driving of HID and LED lamps with auxiliary power supply from solar panel and presence detector,” in Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering (EEEIC.EU '11), pp. 430–433, Rome, Italy, May 2011.
- P. Visconti, D. Romanello, G. Zizzari, and G. Cavalera, “Multichannel electronic board for control of LED and high intensity discharge lamps,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Electronics and Systems Engineering (ICIESE '11), Venice, Italy, April 2011.
- A. Costantini, D. Romanello, P. Visconti, et al., “Electronic board for driving and control of HID and LED lamps in lighting systems,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Sensing Technology (ICST '10), S. C. Mukhopadhyay, A. Fuchs, G. S. Gupta, and A. Lay-Ekuakille, Eds., pp. 199–204, University of Salento, Lecce, Italy, June 2010.
- X. Carcelle, Power Line Communications in Practice, Electricité de France, 2009.
- H. Ferreira, H. Grove, O. Hooijen, and A. J. H. Vinck, “Power line communication,” in Encyclopedia of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, J. G. Webster, Ed., pp. 706–716, Wiley-Interscience, New York, NY, USA, 1999.