- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Power Electronics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 249146, 8 pages
Transformer Model in Wide Frequency Bandwidth for Power Electronics Systems
Electronic Technology Department, Carlos III University of Madrid, Avenida de la Universidad 30, Leganés, 28911 Madrid, Spain
Received 1 June 2012; Revised 30 October 2012; Accepted 30 November 2012
Academic Editor: Francesco Profumo
Copyright © 2013 Carlos Gonzalez-Garcia and Jorge Pleite. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- International Electrotechnical Commission, Power Transformers-Part 18: Measurement of Frequency Response, vol. 60076, International Electrotechnical Commission, Geneva, Switzerland, 2012.
- Z. Wang and K. Yu, “The research of Power Electronic Transformer (PET) in smart distribution network,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Power System Technology: Technological Innovations Making Power Grid Smarter (POWERCON '10), pp. 1–7, October 2010.
- J. M. Carrasco, L. G. Franquelo, J. T. Bialasiewicz et al., “Power-electronic systems for the grid integration of renewable energy sources: a survey,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 1002–1016, 2006.
- D. Dujic, et al., “Laboratory scale prototype of a power electronic transformer for traction applications keywords power electronic transformer topology,” in Proceedings of the 14th European Conference on Power Electronics and Applications (EPE '11), vol. 1, pp. 1–10, September 1 2011.
- P. S. Moses, M. A. S. Masoum, and K. M. Smedley, “Harmonic losses and stresses of nonlinear three-phase distribution transformers serving plug-in electric vehicle charging stations,” in Proceedings of the IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies (ISGT '11), pp. 1–6, January 2011.
- M. Kang, P. N. Enjeti, and I. J. Pitel, “Analysis and design of electronic transformers for electric power distribution system,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 1133–1141, 1999.
- C. G. García, Procedimiento de modelado basado en el análisis de la respuesta en frecuencia y aplicación en transformadores trifásicos de potencia para su caracterización y diagnóstico. volume 1 [Ph.D. thesis], 2012.
- V. Valdivia, J. Pleite, P. Zumel, and C. Gonzalez, “Improving design of integrated magnetics for power electronics converters,” Electronics Letters, vol. 44, no. 11, pp. 693–694, 2008.