- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Power Electronics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 719847, 10 pages
Development of a New Research Platform for Electrical Drive System Modelling for Real-Time Digital Simulation Applications
1School of Electrical Engineering, VIT University, Vellore 632014, India
2MVSR Engineering College, Nadergul, Hyderabad 501510, India
Received 31 January 2013; Revised 1 June 2013; Accepted 29 June 2013
Academic Editor: Don Mahinda Vilathgamuwa
Copyright © 2013 S. Umashankar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Livinti and R. Pusca, “Control of an electric drive system in the LabVIEW programming environment,” in Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Remote Engineering and Virtual Instrumentation (REV), pp. 1–6, Bilbao, Spain, July 2012.
- R. Champagne, L. A. Dessaint, and H. Fortin-Blanchette, “Real-time simulation of electric drives,” Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, vol. 63, no. 3-5, pp. 173–181, 2003.
- H. Eren and C. C. Fung, “Virtual instrumentation of electric drive systems for automation and testing,” in Proceedings of the 17th IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference (IMTC '00), vol. 3, pp. 1500–1505, May 2000.
- R. Champagne, L. Dessaint, G. Sybille, and B. Khodabakhchian, “Approach for real-time simulation of electric drives,” in Proceedings of the Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Egineering (CCECE '00), vol. 1, pp. 340–344, May 2000.
- C. Bordas, C. Dufour, and O. Rudloff, “A 3-level neutral-clamped inverter model with natural switching mode support for the real-time simulation of variable speed drives,” in Proceedings of the International Symposium on Advanced Electromechanical Motion Systems, pp. 1–8, Lille, France, 2009.
- A. Myaing and V. Dinavahi, “FPGA-based real-time emulation of power electronic systems with detailed representation of device characteristics,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 58, no. 1, pp. 358–368, 2011.
- J. H. Allmeling and W. P. Hammer, “PLECS—piece-wise linear electrical circuit simulation for Simulink,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Power Electronics and Drive Systems (PEDS'99), vol. 1, pp. 355–360, July 1999.
- S. Venugopal and G. Narayanan, “Design of FPGA based digital platform for control of power electronics systems,” in Proceedings of the National Power Electronics Conference, pp. 1250–1255, December 2005.
- K. Jayalakshmi and V. Ramanarayanan, “Real-time simulation of electrical machines on FPGA platform,” in Proceedings of the India International Conference on Power Electronics (IICPE '06), pp. 259–263, Chennai, India, December 2006.
- R. Krishnan, Electric Motor Drives: Modeling, Analysis, and Control, Pearson Education Asia, 2007.