- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Power Electronics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 960514, 5 pages
Conformal Patch Antenna Arrays Design for Onboard Ship Deployment Using Genetic Algorithms
1Technologial Educational Institute of Piraeus, Department of Electronics, 250, Petrou Ralli kai Thivon Street, 12244 Aigaleo, Greece
2Hellenic Air Force Academy, Dekeleia Air-Force Base, Dekeleia, Greece
3Department of Aeronautical Sciences, Hellenic Air Force Academy, Dekeleia Air-Force Base, Dekeleia, Greece
Received 17 October 2012; Accepted 17 February 2013
Academic Editor: John Prousalidis
Copyright © 2013 Stelios A. Mitilineos et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. Josefsson and P. Persson, Conformal Array Antenna Theory and Design, IEEE Press and John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, NJ, USA, 2006.
- A. G. Phadke and J. S. Thorp, Synchronized Phasor Measurements and Their Applications, Springer Science and Business Media, Springer, 2008.
- Z. S. Filipi and D. N. Assanis, “A nonlinear, transient, single-cylinder diesel engine simulation for predictions of instantaneous engine speed and torque,” Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, vol. 123, no. 4, pp. 951–959, 2001.
- S. A. Mitilineos, K. S. Mougiakos, and S. C. A. Thomopoulos, “Design and optimization of ESPAR antennas via impedance measurements and a genetic algorithm (antenna designer's notebook),” IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 118–123, 2009.
- S. A. Mitilineos and C. N. Capsalis, “A new, low-cost, switched beam and fully adaptive antenna array for 2.4 GHz ISM applications,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 55, no. 9, pp. 2502–2508, 2007.
- S. A. Mitilineos, P. I. Papakanellos, and C. N. Capsalis, “Compensation for elements discrepancies in array development using genetic algorithms,” in Proceedings of the European Microwave Association, vol. 2, pp. 269–273, September 2006.
- N. A. Stathopoulos, S. P. Savaidis, and S. A. Mitilineos, “RF measurements and characterization of conductive textile materials,” in Electronics and Computing in Textiles, S. Vassiliadis, Ed., Ventus Publishing ApS, 2012.
- C. A. Balanis, Antenna Theory: Analysis and Design, John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, NJ, USA, 2005.
- R. L. Haupt, “Introduction to genetic algorithms for electromagnetics,” IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 7–15, 1995.
- J. M. Johnson and Y. Rahmat-Samii, “Genetic algorithms in engineering electromagnetics,” IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 7–21, 1997.
- Y. R. Samii and E. Michielssen, Electromagnetic Optimization by Genetic Algorithms, John Wiley & Sons, 1999.
- A. Stefek, “Benchmarking of heuristic optimization methods,” in Proceedings of the 14th MECHATRONIKA International Symposium, Trencianske Teplice, Slovakia, June 2011.
- S. A. Mitilineos, Mitigation of Multipath Fading Using Smart Antenas [Ph.D. thesis], NTUA Press, Athens, Greece, October 2006.
- C. R. Houck, J. A. Joines, and M. G. Kay, “A genetic algorithm for function optimization: a MATLAB implementation,” Tech. Rep. NCSU-IE 95-09, 1995.