- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ElectroComponent Science and Technology
Volume 5 (1978), Issue 1, Pages 27-32
Chemical Reaction and Electrical Properties of Amorphous RuO2-Ag-Glass Ternary System
1Hitachi Ltd., Production Engineering Research Laboratory, Yokohama, Japan
2Semiconductor and Integrated Circuits Division, Tokyo, Japan
Received 1 June 1977
Copyright © 1978 Hindawi Publishing Corporation. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
The relationship between composition, electrical properties, and the chemical reaction during firing of amorphous RuO2-Ag-Glass ternary system are investigated. The results are as follows.
1) Iso-resistivity, iso-TCR and iso-noise index curves of the system are determined. They have a common feature with regard to their bending in the composition region containing less than about 10wt% Ag.
2) X-ray diffraction and thermal differential analysis reveals the solution of Ag into glass phase in addition to the crystallization of amorphous RuO2.
3) The triaxial diagram of isothermal section at 850℃ is given.
4) Electrical isograms in the system are discussed in relation to the solubility of Ag into glass phase.