- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Active and Passive Electronic Components
Volume 2008 (2008), Article ID 816969, 4 pages
Isotropic Broadband E-Field Probe
1Research Institute for Technical Physics and Materials Science, P.O. Box 49, H-1525 Budapest, Hungary
2Bonn Hungary Electronics Ltd., P.O. Box 164, 1325 Budapest, Hungary
3LINEARLAB Ltd., Budapest Fóti út 56, 1047 Budapest, Hungary
Received 30 November 2007; Accepted 11 March 2008
Academic Editor: T. Kalkur
Copyright © 2008 Béla Szentpáli et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. De Leo and V. M. Primiani, “Radiated immunity tests: reverberation chamber versus anechoic chamber results,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 55, no. 4, 1169 pages, 2006.
- F. Xiao, Y. Suganuma, K. Murano, M. Tayarani, and Y. Kami, “Design of a four-septum TEM cell for immunity/susceptibility test,” IEICE Transactions on Communications, vol. E88-B, no. 8, 3146 pages, 2005.
- K. Murano, F. Xiao, and Y. Kami, “An immunity/susceptibility test method using electromagnetic wave of rotating polarization,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 53, no. 4, 1184 pages, 2004.
- H. Bassen and G. S. Smith, “Electric field probes—a review,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 31, no. 5, 710 pages, 1983.
- G. S. Smith, “Analysis of miniature electric field probes with resistive transmission lines,” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 29, no. 11, 1213 pages, 1981.
- B. Szentpáli, V. N. Tuyen, and G. Thúróczy, “Novel E-field probe for measurements in phantoms,” in Proceedings of the 10th Microcoll Conference, p. 453, Budapest, Hungary, March 1999.
- B. Szentpáli, “Human exposure to electromagnetic fields from mobile phones,” Facta Universitatis, Series: Electronics and Energetics, vol. 13, no. 1, 51 pages, 2000.
- Type pyramid 1.8. producer: TKI-network Ltd.
- Model 3115 double-ridged waveguide horn antenna and 3142C biconilog antenna, producer: ETS lindgren.