- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Active and Passive Electronic Components
Volume 2008 (2008), Article ID 859052, 4 pages
Dependence on Frequency of the Electromagnetic Field Distribution inside a Cylindrical Cavity Excited through an Off-Axis Aperture
1Laboratori Nazionali del Sud, Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare, Via S. Sofia 62, 95123 Catania, Italy
2Dipartimento di Fisica e Astronomia, Università degli Studi di Catania, Via S. Sofia 64, 95123 Catania, Italy
3Dipartimento di Ingegneria Informatica e delle Telecomunicazioni, Università degli Studi di Catania, Viale A. Doria 6, 95125 Catania, Italy
Received 18 November 2007; Accepted 18 March 2008
Academic Editor: Tibor Berceli
Copyright © 2008 Fabrizio Consoli et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Gammino, “3rd and 4th generation ECRIS: some possible scenarios,” in Proceedings of the 17th International Workshop on ECR Ion Sources and Their Applications, IMP, Lanzhou, China, September 2006.
- J. Van Bladel, Electromagnetic Fields, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1985.
- S. Gammino and G. Ciavola, “The contribution of the INFN-LNS to the development of electron cyclotron resonance ion sources,” Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 71, no. 2, 631 pages, 2000.
- F. Consoli, S. Barbarino, L. Celona, G. Ciavola, S. Gammino, and D. Mascali, “Investigation about the modes in the cylindrical cavity of an ECR ion source,” Radiation Effects and Defects in Solids, vol. 160, no. 10–12, 467 pages, 2005.
- J. C. Slater, Microwave Electronics, Van Nostrand, London, UK, 1963.