- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Active and Passive Electronic Components
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 713129, 4 pages
Characterization of Series Resistance and Mobility Degradation Parameter and Optimizing Choice of Oxide Thickness in Thin Oxide N-Channel MOSFET
Laboratoire d'Électronique, d'Instrumentation et de Traitement du Signal, Equipe de Caractérisation des Composants à Semi-Conducteurs, Faculté des Sciences, Université Chouaib Doukkali, BP 20, EL Jadida, Morocco
Received 28 June 2011; Revised 10 August 2011; Accepted 10 August 2011
Academic Editor: G. Ghibaudo
Copyright © 2011 Noureddine Maouhoub and Khalid Rais. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. L. Lou, W. K. Chim, D. S. H. Chan, and Y. Pan, “A novel single-device DC method for extraction of the effective mobility and source-drain resistances of fresh and hot-carrier degraded drain-engineered MOSFET's,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 45, no. 6, pp. 1317–1323, 1998.
- G. M. Lim, Y. C. Kim, D. J. Kim, Y. W. Park, and D. M. Kim, “Additional resistance method for extraction of separated nonlinear parasitic resistances and effective mobility in MOSFET's,” Electronics Letters, vol. 36, no. 14, pp. 1233–1234, 2000.
- C. S. Ho, Y. C. Lo, Y. H. Chang, and J. J. Liou, “Determination of gate-bias dependent source/drain series resistance and effective channel length for advanced MOS devices,” Solid-State Electronics, vol. 50, no. 11-12, pp. 1774–1779, 2006.
- P. R. Karlsson and K. O. Jeppson, “An efficient method for determining threshold voltage, series resistance and effective geometry of MOS transistors,” IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 215–222, 1996.
- C.-Y. Lu and J. A. Cooper Jr., “A new constant-current technique for MOSFET parameter extraction,” Solid-State Electronics, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 351–356, 2005.
- F. J. García-Sánchez, A. Ortiz-Conde, A. Cerdeira, M. Estrada, D. Flandre, and J. J. Liou, “A method to extract mobility degradation and total series resistance of fully-depleted SOI MOSFET's,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 82–88, 2002.
- D.-W. Lin, M.-L. Cheng, S.-W. Wang, C.-C. Wu, and M.-J. Chen, “A constant-mobility method to enable MOSFET series-resistance extraction,” IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 28, no. 12, pp. 1132–1134, 2007.
- A. Ortiz-Conde, F. J. García-Sánchez, J. Muci et al., “Indirect fitting procedure to separate the effects of mobility degradation and source-and-drain resistance in MOSFET parameter extraction,” Microelectronics Reliability, vol. 49, no. 7, pp. 689–692, 2009.
- J. Muci, D. C. L. Muñoz, Á. D. L. Rey et al., “A new integration-based procedure to separately extract series resistance and mobility degradation in MOSFET's,” Semiconductor Science and Technology, vol. 24, no. 10, 105015, 6 pages, 2009.
- A. El Abbassi, Y. Amhouche, E. Bendada, R. Rmaily, and K. Raïs, “Characterization of series resistances and mobility attenuation phenomena in short channel MOS transistors,” Active and Passive Electronic Components, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 13–22, 2001.
- G. Ghibaudo and F. Balestra, “Modelling of ohmic MOSFET operation at very low temperature,” Solid State Electronics, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 105–108, 1988.