- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Active and Passive Electronic Components
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 181395, 11 pages
Novel Power Reduction Technique for ReRAM with Automatic Avoidance Circuit for Wasteful Overwrite
1School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, College of Science and Engineering, Kanazawa University, Kakuma, Kanazawa 920-1192, Japan
2School of Health Sciences, College of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences, Kanazawa University, 5-11-80 Kodatsuno, Kanazawa 920–0942, Japan
Received 18 October 2011; Accepted 5 January 2012
Academic Editor: Daisaburo Takashima
Copyright © 2012 Takaya Handa et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Kawabata, M. Nakura, S. Yamazaki et al., “CoOx-RRAM memory cell technology using recess structure for 128 Kbits memory array,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Memory Workshop (IMW'10), pp. 1–2, Seoul, Korea, May 2010.
- Y. S. Chen, H. Y. Lee, P. S. Chen, et al., “Overview and future challenges of hafnium oxide ReRAM,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Solid State Devices and Materials (SSDM'10), pp. 1106–1107, 2010.
- C. C. Chung, H. Lin, Y. M. Shen, and Y. T. Lin, “A multilevel sensing and program verifying scheme for Bi-NAND flash memories,” in Proceedings of the IEEE VLSI-TSA International Symposium on VLSI Design, Automation and Test (VLSI-TSA-DAT'05), pp. 267–270, April 2005.
- Y. Ueda, Y. Iwata, and T. Inaba, “Design of low read bias voltage and high speed sense amplifier for STT-MRAM,” Tech. Rep., pp. 7–12, IEICE, April 2007.