- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Active and Passive Electronic Components
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 276145, 7 pages
Modeling of Current-Voltage Characteristics of the Photoactivated Device Based on SOI Technology
Faculty of Engineering, Bar Ilan University, 52900 Ramat Gan, Israel
Received 31 July 2011; Revised 14 November 2011; Accepted 1 December 2011
Academic Editor: Abdelkarim Mercha
Copyright © 2012 Doron Abraham et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Rudnitsky, A. Shahmoon, M. Nathan et al., “All-optical integrated micro logic gate,” Microelectronics Journal, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 472–476, 2011.
- G. Steinmeyer, “A review of ultrafast optics and optoelectronics,” Journal of Optics A, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. R1–R15, 2003.
- A. Rostami, “Low threshold and tunable all-optical switch using two-photon absorption in array of nonlinear ring resonators coupled to MZI,” Microelectronics Journal, vol. 37, no. 9, pp. 976–981, 2006.
- H. K. Tsang, C. S. Wong, T. K. Liang et al., “Optical dispersion, two-photon absorption and self-phase modulation in silicon waveguides at 1.5 μm wavelength,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 80, no. 3, p. 416, 2002.
- J. Faist, “Silicon shines on,” Nature, vol. 433, no. 7027, pp. 691–692, 2005.
- Q. Xu, B. Schmidt, S. Pradhan, and M. Lipson, “Micrometre-scale silicon electro-optic modulator,” Nature, vol. 435, no. 7040, pp. 325–327, 2005.
- D. Abraham, Z. Zalevsky, A. Chelly, J. Shappir, and M. Rosenbluh, “Silicon on insulator photo-activated modulator,” Microelectronics Journal, vol. 39, no. 12, pp. 1429–1432, 2008.
- D. Abraham, Z. Zalevsky, A. Chelly, and J. Shappir, “Fabrication of vertically positioned silicon on insulator photo-activated modulator,” Photonics and Nanostructures, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 190–197, 2009.
- K. Lee, M. Shur, T. A. Fjeldly, and T. Ytterdal, Semiconductor Device Modeling for VLSI, Prentice Hall Series in Electronics and VLSI, chapter 4, 1993.
- J. P. Colinge, “Conduction mechanisms in thin-film accumulation-mode SOI p-channel MOSFET's,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 718–723, 1990.
- S. Cristoloveanu, D. Munteanu, and M. S. T. Liu, “A review of the pseudo-MOS transistor in SOI wafers: operation, parameter extraction, and applications,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 47, no. 5, pp. 1018–1027, 2000.
- B. J. Moon, M. J. Helix, and S. Lee, “A new technique to determine the average low-field electron mobility in MESFET using C-V measurement,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 39, no. 9, pp. 1982–1986, 1992.