- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Active and Passive Electronic Components
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 498146, 7 pages
Composite Right- and Left-Handed Traveling-Wave Field-Effect Transistors
Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Yamagata University, 4-3-16 Jonan, Yonezawa, Yamagata 992-8510, Japan
Received 27 March 2012; Revised 27 June 2012; Accepted 11 July 2012
Academic Editor: Egidio Ragonese
Copyright © 2012 Koichi Narahara. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Caloz and T. Itoh, Electromagnetic Metamaterials: Transmission Line Theory and Microwave Applications, Wiley-Interscience, New York, NY, USA, 2006.
- F. P. Casares-Miranda, C. Camacho-Peñalosa, and C. Caloz, “High-gain active composite right/left-handed leaky-wave antenna,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 54, no. 8, pp. 2292–2300, 2006.
- L.-M. Si, T. Jiang, K. Chang, X. Lv, L. Ran, and H. Xin, “Active microwave metamaterials incorporating ideal gain devices,” Materials, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 73–83, 2010.
- K. Maezawa, K. Kasahara, and M. Mori, “A traveling wave amplifier based on composite right/left handed (CRLH) transmission lines periodically loaded with resonant tunneling diode pairs,” in Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Indium Phosphide and Related Materials (IPRM '10), pp. 362–365, June 2010.
- S. Nakagawa and K. Narahara, “Characterization of left-handed traveling-wave transistors,” IEICE Transactions on Electronics, vol. E92-C, no. 11, pp. 1396–1400, 2009.
- K. C. Gupta, R. Garg, and I. J. Bahl, Microstrip Lines and Slotlines, Artech, London, UK, 1979.
- S. Nakagawa and K. Narahara, “Compensation of wave attenuation in left- handed traveling-wave field-effect transistors,” Progress in Electromagnetics Research Letters, vol. 28, pp. 195–205, 2012.