- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Active and Passive Electronic Components
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 596481, 5 pages
Time-Domain Predistortion Method Based on Raised Cosine Signaling in Real Transmission Channels
Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication, Brno University of Technology, 61600 Brno, Czech Republic
Received 8 March 2012; Revised 14 May 2012; Accepted 14 May 2012
Academic Editor: G. Ghibaudo
Copyright © 2012 Bretislav Sevcik. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. H. Hall and H. Heck, Advanced Signal Integrity for High-Speed Digital Design, John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, NJ, USA, 2009.
- Y. Yuminaka and K. Yamamura, “Equalization techniques for multiple-valued data transmission and their application,” in Proceedings of the 37th International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic (ISMVL '07), pp. 26–29, Oslo, Norway, May 2007.
- B. Ševčík and L. Brančík, “Time-domain pre-distortion technique using raised cosine shaping for high-speed serial signaling,” ElectroScope, no. 4, pp. 1–6, 2011.
- J. H. R. Schrader, Wireline equalization using pulse-width modulation [Ph.D. thesis], 2007.
- B. Ševčík, L. Brančík, and M. Kubíček, “Analysis of pre-emphasis techniques for channels with higher-order transfer function,” International Journal of Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 433–444, 2011.
- Y. Yuminaka, Y. Takahashi, and K. Henmi, “Multiple-valued data transmission based on time-domain pre-emphasis techniques in consideration of higher-order channel effects,” in Proceedings of the 39th International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic (ISMVL '09), pp. 250–255, Okinawa, Japan, May 2009.
- J. Ulrych, “Problematika integrity signálů ve smíšených elektronických systémech,” Vysoké učení technické v Brně, Fakulta elektrotechniky a komunikačních technologií, 71 s, Vedoucí diplomové práce doc. Ing. Lubomír Brančík, CSc, Brno, Czech Republic, 2007.
- B. Ševčík and L. Brančík, “Analysis and modeling of signal integrity problems in the serial communication devices,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Mathematical Models for Engineering Science (MMES '10), pp. 172–178, IEEE.AM, Canary Islands, Spain, November 2010.
- T. B. Wendemagegnehu and M. Aleksic, “A Study of Optimal Data Rates of High-Speed Channels,” DesignCon 2011, Santa Clara, Calif, USA, 2011.
- R. Bashirullah, L. Wentai, and R. Cavin, “Cross-talk reduction for interconnect-limited bus based on raised cosine signaling,” in Proceedings of the Interconnect Technology Conference, Burlingame, Calif, USA, 2001.
- Y. Yuminaka, “High-speed data transmission techniques using raised cosine signaling,” Key Engineering Materials, vol. 459, pp. 252–259, 2011.