- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Active and Passive Electronic Components
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 610176, 6 pages
Adaptive Gain and Analog Wavelet Transform for Low-Power Infrared Image Sensors
1CEA LETI, MINATEC Campus, 38054 Grenoble, France
2TIMA Laboratory, 38031 Grenoble, France
3SOFRADIR, 38113 Veurey-Voroize, France
Received 29 September 2011; Revised 31 January 2012; Accepted 8 February 2012
Academic Editor: Gianluca Traversi
Copyright © 2012 P. Villard et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. Wang, W. Wong, and R. Hornsey, “A high dynamic range CMOS image sensor with inpixel light-to-frequency conversion,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 53, no. 12, pp. 2988–2992, 2006.
- M. F. Snoeij, A. J.P. Theuwissen, K. A.A. Makinwa, and J. H. Huijsing, “Multiple-ramp column-parallel ADC architectures for CMOS image sensors,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 42, no. 12, pp. 2968–2977, 2007.
- W. D. León-Salas, S. Balkir, K. Sayood, N. Schemm, and M. W. Hoffman, “A CMOS imager with focal plane compression using predictive coding,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 42, no. 11, Article ID 4362102, pp. 2555–2572, 2007.
- Q. Luo and J. G. Harris, “A novel integration of on-sensor wavelet compression for a CMOS imager,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS'02), pp. III/325–III/328, May 2002.
- S. Kawahito, M. Yoshida, M. Sasaki et al., “A CMOS image sensor with analog two-dimensional DCT-based compression circuits for one-chip cameras,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 32, no. 12, pp. 2030–2041, 1997.
- H. Tian, B. Fowler, and A. El Gamal, “Analysis of temporal noise in CMOS photodiode active pixel sensor,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 92–101, 2001.
- A. Olyaei and R. Genov, “CMOS wavelet compression imager architecture,” in Proceedings of the 7th IEEE Emerging Technologies Workshop: Circuits and Systems for 4G Mobile Communications (ETW'05), pp. 104–107, June 2005.