- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Active and Passive Electronic Components
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 719376, 6 pages
Electronically Tunable Sinusoidal Oscillator Circuit
Department of Electronics Engineering, Zakir Hussain College of Engineering and Technology, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh 202002, India
Received 29 March 2012; Accepted 4 June 2012
Academic Editor: Winai Jaikla
Copyright © 2012 Sudhanshu Maheshwari and Rishabh Verma. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. E. Van Valkenburg, Analog Filter Design, Holt Sounders International, 1987.
- A. M. Soliman, “Novel oscillators using current and voltage followers,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 335, no. 6, pp. 997–1007, 1998.
- A. M. Soliman, “Current mode CCII oscillators using grounded capacitors and resistors,” International Journal of Circuit Theory and Applications, vol. 26, no. 5, pp. 431–438, 1998.
- I. A. Khan, P. Beg, and M. T. Ahmed, “First order current mode filters and multiphase sinusoidal oscillators using CMOS MOCCIIs,” Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 119–126, 2007.
- P. Prommee and K. Dejhan, “An integrable electronic-controlled quadrature sinusoidal oscillator using CMOS operational transconductance amplifier,” International Journal of Electronics, vol. 89, no. 5, pp. 365–379, 2002.
- E. Sanchez-Sinencio, J. Ramirez-Angulo, B. Linares-Barranco, and A. Rodriguez-Vazquez, “Operational transconductance amplifier-based nonlinear function syntheses,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 1576–1586, 1989.
- S. Maheshwari and I. A. Khan, “Current controlled third order quadrature oscillator,” IEE Proceedings, vol. 152, no. 6, pp. 605–607, 2005.
- T. Tsukutani, Y. Sumi, and Y. Fukui, “Electronically controlled current-mode oscillators using MO-OTAs and grounded capacitors,” Frequenz, vol. 60, no. 11-12, pp. 220–223, 2006.
- S. Maheshwari, “Quadrature oscillator using grounded components with current and voltage outputs,” IET Circuits, Devices and Systems, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 153–160, 2009.
- S. Lawanwisut and M. Siripruchyanun, “High output-impedance current-mode third-order quadrature oscillator based on CCCCTAs,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Region 10 International Conference (TENCON '09), November 2009.
- S. Maheshwari, “Analogue signal processing applications using a new circuit topology,” IET Circuits, Devices and Systems, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 106–115, 2009.
- S. Maheshwari, “Current-mode third-order quadrature oscillator,” IET Circuits, Devices and Systems, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 188–195, 2010.
- J. W. Horng, H. Lee, and J. Y. Wu, “Electronically tunable third-order quadrature oscillator using CDTAs,” Radioengineering, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 326–330, 2010.
- S. Maheshwari, “High output impedance current-mode all-pass sections with two grounded passive components,” IET Circuits Devices and Systems, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 234–242, 2008.
- V. Biolková, J. Bajer, and D. Biolek, “Four-phase oscillators employing two active elements,” Radioengineering, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 334–339, 2011.
- P. Prommee, N. Sra-ium, and K. Dejhan, “High-frequency log-domain current-mode multiphase sinusoidal oscillator,” IET Circuits, Devices and Systems, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 440–448, 2010.
- A. Fabre, O. Saaid, F. Wiest, and C. Boucheron, “High frequency applications based on a new current controlled conveyor,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 82–91, 1996.
- M. T. Abuelma'atti and N. A. Tasadduq, “A novel single-input multiple-output current-mode current-controlled universal filter,” Microelectronics Journal, vol. 29, no. 11, pp. 901–905, 1998.
- M. T. Abuelma'atti and M. A. Al-Qahtani, “A current-mode current-controlled current-conveyor-based analogue multiplier/divider,” International Journal of Electronics, vol. 85, no. 1, pp. 71–77, 1998.
- T. Tsukutani, Y. Sumi, and N. Yabuki, “Versatile current-mode biquadratic circuit using only plus type CCCIIs and grounded capacitors,” International Journal of Electronics, vol. 94, no. 12, pp. 1147–1156, 2007.
- C. Loescharatatamdee, W. Kiranon, W. Sangpisit, and W. Yadum, “Multiphase sinusoidal oscillator using translinear current conveyors and grounded passive components,” in Proceedings of the 33rd Southeastern Symposium on System Theory, pp. 59–563, 2001.
- M. T. Abuelma'atti and R. H. Almaskati, “A new OTA-based active-C oscillator,” International Journal of Electronics, vol. 63, no. 3, pp. 331–334, 1987.
- I. A. Khan, M. T. Ahmed, and N. Minhaj, “Tunable OTA-based multiphase sinusoidal oscillators,” International Journal of Electronics, vol. 72, no. 3, pp. 443–450, 1992.
- P. Prommee, K. Angkeaw, M. Somdunyakanok, and K. Dejhan, “CMOS-based near zero-offset multiple inputs max-min circuits and its applications,” Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 93–105, 2009.
- A. S. Sedra and K. C. Smith, Microelectronics Circuits, Oxford University Press, 2011.