- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Active and Passive Electronic Components
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 738367, 4 pages
Accurate Modeling and Analysis of Isolation Performance in Multiport Amplifiers
RF Payload and Systems Division, Electrical Engineering Department, European Space Agency, Keplerlaan 1, 2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Received 15 January 2011; Accepted 2 December 2011
Academic Editor: P. Markondeya Raj
Copyright © 2012 Marinella Aloisio et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. D'addio, M. Aloisio, E. Colzi, and P. Angeletti, “Performance analysis of satellite payload output sections based on multiport amplifiers,” in the IEEE International Vacuum Electronics Conference (IVEC '09), pp. 207–208, April 2009.
- P. Angeletti and M. Lisi, “A survey of multiport power amplifiers applications for flexible satellite antennas and payloads,” in the 14th Ka and Broadband Communications Conference, Matera, Italy, September 2008.
- S. Egami and M. Kawai, “Adaptive multiple beam system concept,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 630–636, 1987.
- J. L. Butler, “Multiple beam antenna system employing multiple directional couplers in the leadin,” US Patent no. 3255450, June 1960.