- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Active and Passive Electronic Components
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 834961, 7 pages
Design and Fabrication of a Novel T-Shaped Piezoelectric ZnO Cantilever Sensor
Institute of Microelectronics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (IMECAS), Beijing 100029, China
Received 5 March 2012; Revised 12 May 2012; Accepted 15 May 2012
Academic Editor: Ching Liang Dai
Copyright © 2012 Kai Yang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. C. Fagan, C. A. Tipple, Z. Xue, M. J. Sepaniak, and P. G. Datskos, “Modification of micro-cantilever sensors with sol-gels to enhance performance and immobilize chemically selective phases,” Talanta, vol. 53, no. 3, pp. 599–608, 2000.
- Y. Lee, G. Lim, and W. Moon, “A piezoelectric micro-cantilever bio-sensor using the mass-micro-balancing technique with self-excitation,” Microsystem Technologies, vol. 13, no. 5-6, pp. 563–567, 2007.
- Z. Cao, J. Zhang, and H. Kuwano, “Design and characterization of miniature piezoelectric generators with low resonant frequency,” Sensors and Actuators A, vol. 179, pp. 178–184, 2012.
- P. K. Panda, “Review: environmental friendly lead-free piezoelectric materials,” Journal of Materials Science, vol. 44, no. 19, pp. 5049–5062, 2009.
- K. Prashanthi, M. Naresh, V. Seena, T. Thundat, and V. Ramgopal Rao, “A novel photoplastic piezoelectric nanocomposite for MEMS applications,” Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, vol. 21, no. 2, Article ID 6118300, pp. 259–261, 2012.
- W. Zhou, A. Khaliq, Y. Tang, H. Ji, and R. R. Selmic, “Simulation and design of piezoelectric microcantilever chemical sensors,” Sensors and Actuators A, vol. 125, no. 1, pp. 69–75, 2005.
- T. Itoh and T. Suga, “Self-excited force-sensing microcantilevers with piezoelectric thin films for dynamic scanning force microscopy,” Sensors and Actuators A, vol. 54, no. 1–3, pp. 477–481, 1996.
- C. Sudhir and V. S. Atul, “Preparation and characterization of piezoelectric films of ZnO and AlN by RF sputtering for RF MEMS applications,” Key Engineering Materials, vol. 500, pp. 84–89, 2012.
- F. Lochon, L. Fadel, I. Dufour, D. Rebière, and J. Pistré, “Silicon made resonant microcantilever: dependence of the chemical sensing performances on the sensitive coating thickness,” Materials Science and Engineering C, vol. 26, no. 2-3, pp. 348–353, 2006.
- S. D. Senturia, Microsystem Design, Kluwer Academic, Boston, Mass, USA, 2001.