- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Active and Passive Electronic Components
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 153157, 9 pages
Potential and Quantum Threshold Voltage Modeling of Gate-All-Around Nanowire MOSFETs
1Pandian Saraswathi Yadav Engineering College, Sivagangai, India
2Thiagarajar Engineering College, Madurai, India
3St. Michael’s College of Engineering and Technology, Sivagangai, India
Received 21 March 2013; Revised 15 August 2013; Accepted 15 August 2013
Academic Editor: Gerard Ghibaudo
Copyright © 2013 M. Karthigai Pandian et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Wang, E. Polizzi, and M. Lundstrom, “A computational study of ballistic silicon nanowire transistors,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting, pp. 695–698, December 2003.
- J. P. Colinge, FINFETS and Other Multi-Gate Transistors, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2007.
- D. J. Frank, Y. Taur, and H.-S. P. Wong, “Generalized scale length for two-dimensional effects in MOSFET's,” IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 19, no. 10, pp. 385–387, 1998.
- B. Yu, L. Wang, Y. Yuan, P. M. Asbeck, and Y. Taur, “Scaling of nanowire transistors,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 55, no. 11, pp. 2846–2858, 2008.
- G. D. Sanders, C. J. Stanton, and Y. C. Chang, “Theory of transport in silicon quantum wires,” Physical Review B, vol. 48, no. 15, pp. 11067–11076, 1993.
- M.-Y. Shen and S.-L. Zhang, “Band gap of a silicon quantum wire,” Physics Letters A, vol. 176, no. 3-4, pp. 254–258, 1993.
- J. P. Colinge, X. Baie, V. Bayot, and E. Grivei, “Quantum-wire effects in thin and narrow SOI MOSFETs,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International SOI Conference, pp. 66–67, October 1995.
- C. P. Auth and J. D. Plummer, “Scaling theory for cylindrical, fully-depleted, surrounding-gate MOSFET's,” IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 74–76, 1997.
- J.-T. Park and J.-P. Colinge, “Multiple-gate SOI MOSFETs: device design guidelines,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 49, no. 12, pp. 2222–2229, 2002.
- Z. Ghoggali, F. Djeffal, M. A. Abdi, D. Arar, N. NLakhdar, and T. TBendib, “An analytical threshold voltage model for nanoscale,” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Design and Test Workshop (IDT '08), pp. 93–97, December 2008.
- Y.-S. Wu and P. Su, “Quantum confinement effect in short-channel gate-all-around MOSFETs and its impact on the sensitivity of threshold voltage to process variations,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International SOI Conference, October 2009.
- C. Te-Kuang, “A compact analytical threshold-voltage model for surrounding-gate MOSFETs with interface trapped charges,” IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 31, no. 8, pp. 788–790, 2010.
- B. Ray and S. Mahapatra, “Modeling and analysis of body potential of cylindrical gate-all-around nanowire transistor,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 55, no. 9, pp. 2409–2416, 2008.
- L. De Michielis, L. Selmi, and A. M. Ionescu, “A quasi-analytical model for nanowire FETs with arbitrary polygonal cross section,” Solid-State Electronics, vol. 54, no. 9, pp. 929–934, 2010.
- P. R. Kumar and S. Mahapatra, “Quantum threshold voltage modeling of short channel quad gate silicon nanowire transistor,” IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 121–128, 2011.