- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Active and Passive Electronic Components
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 839198, 9 pages
Circuit Implementation, Operation, and Simulation of Multivalued Nonvolatile Static Random Access Memory Using a Resistivity Change Device
1Faculty of Medicine, Graduate School of Medical Science, Kanazawa University, 5-11-80, Kodatsuno, Kanazawa 920-0942, Japan
2Faculty of Engineering, Graduate School of Natural Science & Technology, Kanazawa University, Kakuma, Kanazawa 920-1192, Japan
Received 21 June 2013; Revised 15 October 2013; Accepted 15 October 2013
Academic Editor: Ezz I. El-Masry
Copyright © 2013 Kazuya Nakayama and Akio Kitagawa. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Eaton, D. Butler, M. Parris, D. Wilson, and H. Mcnellie, “A ferroelectric nonvolatile memory,” in Proceedings of the International Solid-State Circuits Conference(ISSCC '88), pp. 130–131, 1988.
- S. Masui, T. Ninomiya, T. Ohkawa et al., “Design and application of ferroelectric memory based nonvolatile SRAM,” IEICE Transactions on Electronics, vol. E87-C, no. 11, pp. 1769–1776, 2004.
- M. Takata, K. Nakayama, T. Izumi, T. Shinmura, J. Akita, and A. Kitagawa, “Nonvolatile SRAM based on phase change,” in Proceedings of the 21st IEEE Non-Volatile Semiconductor Memory Workshop (NVSMW '06), pp. 95–96, February 2006.
- S. Yamamoto and S. Sugahara, “Nonvolatile static random access memory using magnetic tunnel junctions with current-induced magnetization switching architecture,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 48, no. 4, Article ID 043001, 2009.
- A. Kitagawa and K. Nakayama, “Phase change nonvolatile SRAM and Resister',” in Proceedings of the 21th Symposium on Phase Change Optical information Storage (PCOS '09), pp. 33–36, 2009.
- J. Maimon, E. Spall, R. Quinn, and S. Schnur, “Chalcogenide-based non-volatile memory technology,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Aerospace Conference, vol. 5, pp. 2289–2294, March 2001.
- K. Nakayama, M. Takata, T. Kasai, A. Kitagawa, and J. Akita, “Pulse number control of electrical resistance for multi-level storage based on phase change,” Journal of Physics D, vol. 40, no. 17, article 009, pp. 5061–5065, 2007.
- Y. Yin, K. Ota, T. Noguchi, H. Ohno, H. Sone, and S. Hosaka, “Multilevel storage in N-doped Sb2Te3-based lateral phase change memory with an additional top TiN layer,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 48, no. 4, Article ID 04C063, 2009.
- S. Lee, J.-H. Jeong, T. S. Lee, W. M. Kim, and B.-K. Cheong, “Bias polarity dependence of a phase change memory with a Ge-doped SbTe: a method for multilevel programing,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 92, no. 24, Article ID 243507, 2008.
- Y. Han, K. Cho, and S. Kim, “Characteristics of multilevel bipolar resistive switching in Au/ZnO/ITO devices on glass,” Microelectronic Engineering, vol. 88, no. 8, pp. 2608–2610, 2011.
- S. Kawabata, M. Nakura, S. Yamazaki et al., “CoOx-RRAM memory cell technology using recess structure for 128Kbits memory array,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Memory Workshop (IMW '10), pp. 16–19, May 2010.
- K. Usami and N. Ohkubo, “A design approach for fine-grained run-time power gating using locally extracted sleep signals,” in Proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Computer Design (ICCD '06), pp. 155–161, October 2006.
- T. Handa, Y. Yoshimoto, K. Nakayama, and A. Kitagawa, “Novel power reduction technique for ReRAM with automatic avoidance circuit for wasteful overwrite,” Active and Passive Electronic Components, vol. 2012, Article ID 181395, 11 pages, 2012.