- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Active and Passive Electronic Components
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 948217, 6 pages
A 60 GHz Planar Diplexer Based on Substrate Integrated Waveguide Technology
Wireless Communications and e-Applications Research Group, Technological Educational Institute of Athens, Agion Spyridonos and Pallikaridi Street, 12210 Athens, Greece
Received 16 September 2012; Revised 31 December 2012; Accepted 8 January 2013
Academic Editor: Egidio Ragonese
Copyright © 2013 Nikolaos Athanasopoulos et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. C. Daniels and R. W. Heath, “60 GHz wireless communications: emerging requirements and design recommendations,” IEEE Vehicular Technology Magazine, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 41–50, 2007.
- W. J. Fleming, “New automotive sensors–a review,” IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 8, no. 11, pp. 1900–1921, 2008.
- L. Yujiri, M. Shoucri, and P. Moffa, “Passive millimeter wave imaging,” IEEE Microwave Magazine, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 39–50, 2003.
- K. Mizuno, Y. Wagatsuma, H. Warashina et al., “Millimeter-wave imaging technologies and their applications,” in Proceedings of the 8th IEEE International Vacuum Electronics Conference (IVEC '07), pp. 13–14, May 2007.
- U. Hiroshi, T. Takeshi, and M. Fujil, “Development of a ‘laminated waveguide’,” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 46, no. 12, pp. 2438–2443, 1998.
- D. Deslandes and K. Wu, “Single-substrate integration technique of planar circuits and waveguide filters,” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 593–596, 2003.
- F. Xu and K. Wu, “Guided-wave and leakage characteristics of substrate integrated waveguide,” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 66–72, 2005.
- D. Deslandes and K. Wu, “Accurate modeling, wave mechanisms, and design considerations of a substrate integrated waveguide,” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 2516–2526, 2006.
- M. Bozzi, L. Perregrini, K. Wu, and P. Arcioni, “Current and future research trends in substrate integrated waveguide technology,” Radioengineering, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 201–209, 2009.
- F. Mira, A. A. San Blast, V. E. Boria, and B. Gimeno, “Fast and accurate analysis and design of Substrate Integrated Waveguide (SIW) filters,” in Proceedings of the 37th European Microwave Conference (EUMC '07), pp. 170–173, October 2007.
- G. H. Lee, C. S. Yoo, J. G. Yook, and J. C. Kim, “SIW (Substrate Integrated Waveguide) quasi-elliptic filter based on LTCC for 60-GHz application,” in Proceedings of the 4th European Microwave Integrated Circuits Conference (EuMIC '09), pp. 204–207, October 2009.
- A. Morini and T. Rozzi, “Analysis of compact E-plane diplexers in rectangular waveguide,” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 43, no. 8, pp. 1834–1839, 1995.
- J. Dittloff and F. Arndt, “Computer-aided design of slit-coupled H-plane T-junction diplexers with E-plane metal-insert filters,” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 36, no. 12, pp. 1833–1840, 1988.
- E. Ofli, R. Vahldieck, and S. Amari, “Novel E-plane filters and diplexers with elliptic response for millimeter-wave applications,” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 53, no. 3, pp. 843–851, 2005.
- Z. C. Hao, W. Hong, X. P. Chen, J. X. Chen, and K. Wu, “Planar diplexer for microwave integrated circuits,” Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation, IEE Proceedings, vol. 152, no. 6, pp. 455–459, 2005.
- H. J. Tang, W. Hong, J. X. Chen, G. Q. Luo, and K. Wu, “Development of millimeter-wave planar diplexers based on complementary characters of dual-mode substrate integrated waveguide filters with circular and elliptic cavities,” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 55, no. 4, pp. 776–782, 2007.
- S. H. Han, X. L. Wang, Y. Fan, Z. Q. Yang, and Z. N. He, “The generalized chebyshev substrate integrated waveguide diplexer,” Progress in Electromagnetics Research, vol. 73, pp. 29–38, 2007.
- Y. Dong and T. Itoh, “Substrate integrated waveguide loaded by complementary split-ring resonators for miniaturized diplexer design,” IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 10–12, 2011.
- N. Athanasopoulos, D. Makris, and K. Voudouris, “5th order millimeter-wave substrate integrated waveguide band pass filters,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Electromagnetics in Advanced Applications (ICEAA '11), pp. 98–101, September 2011.
- N. Athanasopoulos, D. Makris, and K. Voudouris, “Development of a 60 GHz Substrate Integrated Waveguide planar diplexer,” in Proceedings of the IEEE-MTT-S International Microwave Workshop Series on Millimeter Wave Integration Technologies, pp. 691–694, 2011.
- D. Deslandes and K. Wu, “Design consideration and performance analysis of Substrate Integrated Waveguide components,” in Proceedings of the 32nd European Microwave Conference, pp. 1–4, September 2002.
- G. Matthaei, L. Young, and E. M. T. Jones, Microwave Filters, Impendence-Matching Networks, and Coupling Structures, Artech House, Norwood, NJ, USA, 1980.