- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Preventive Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 175694, 7 pages
Factors That Influence Vaccination Decision-Making by Parents Who Visit an Anthroposophical Child Welfare Center: A Focus Group Study
1Center for Infectious Disease Control, National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM), P.O. Box 1, 3720 BA Bilthoven, The Netherlands
2Department of Work and Social Psychology, Maastricht University, P.O. Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands
3Healthy Living, TNO (Netherlands Organization for Applied Scientific Research), P.O. Box 2215, 2333 AL Leiden, The Netherlands
Received 20 August 2012; Revised 22 October 2012; Accepted 24 October 2012
Academic Editor: John Iskander
Copyright © 2012 Irene A. Harmsen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Irene A. Harmsen, Liesbeth Mollema, Robert A. C. Ruiter, Theo G. W. Paulussen, Hester E. de Melker, and Gerjo Kok, “Why parents refuse childhood vaccination: a qualitative study using online focus groups,” Bmc Public Health, vol. 13, 2013.
- Helma Ruijs, and Susan Hahné, “Mazelen,” Bijblijven, vol. 30, no. 7, pp. 30–37, 2014.